Product added to cart
Roland UM-ONE-MK2 EXP USB MIDI INTERFACE
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
UM-ONE mk2 USB MIDI Interface
NOW COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPAD
Compact, convenient, and fast, the affordable UM-ONE mk2 boasts high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tight timing. The bus-powered MIDI interface is compatible with Macs and PCs, and now with the iPad as well via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit!
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Super-compact, affordable, and easy to use
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation
- MIDI IN Cable (connect to MIDI OUT) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels)
- MIDI OUT Cable (connect to MIDI IN) x 1 (16 MIDI Channels)
- USB Cable
- Switch: COMP/TAB switch
- USB Indicator
- MIDI IN Indicator
- MIDI OUT Indicato
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB cable
- Current Draw: 70 mA
- Dimensions: 60 mm x 30 mm x 14 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- UM-ONE CD-ROM x1
Write Your Own Review