Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Roland V-4EX 4 channel digital video mixer
ALL-in-one SD VIDEO MIXER with HDMI IN/OUT, USB streaming out, and build-in multiviewer with touch control
Accessible and quality video performance and web streaming - The V-4EX - advancing the legendary V-4 and V-8 family to now include HDMI in/out, progressive internal processing, audio embedding, USB streaming and built-in touch monitor.
The Roland V-4EX advances the industry-standard Roland V-4 four channel video mixer by incorporating HDMI inputs/outputs, USB streaming, HDCP support, built-in touch multi-viewer, and audio embedding. These features are added to the strong primary feature set including built-in effects and unique user interface that has made the V-4 one of the besting selling video mixers of all time. See the current VR-3EX Streaming Software Compatibility list for more information on streaming software compatibility. The Roland V-4EX versatility and unique features make it suitable for many applications, including clubs, concerts, worship, events, meetings, trainings, weddings, education, and sporting events. The V-4EX’s sleek and compact design lends itself to portable applications as well as permanent installations when size and space are considerations.
In addition to a number of powerful video effects, the user interface incorporates dial controls for effects on each bus and master output dial. The innovative design incorporates a video switcher, audio embedding, preview monitor and streaming-ready USB output all in a single unit. Inputs one to three feature composite (BNC) or HDMI while input four accepts HDMI, RGB/Component or S-video. The output features scaled-up HDMI, RGB/component, or SD composite with an additional HDMI output for external preview monitor. The Roland V-4EX features a stereo RCA audio input allowing you to embed audio into the HDMI outputs and USB stream, which are especially useful for web streaming and recording applications. As a USB Video/Audio class device, web streaming is effortless by simply connecting to a computer running a live streaming service. You can also record the output using Roland’s free Video Capture for Windows software or by using Quicktime on a Mac.
Designed to be a live production switcher and web streaming device, the Roland V-4EX features audio embedding, built-in audio mixer with up to 4 frames delay to “lipsync” your video source. It supports HDCP video allowing you to mix copyright protected material such as game consoles and Blu-ray content in your live production. HDMI inputs one to three accept video resolutions up to 480p/576p and HDMI input four accepts resolutions up to 1080p and RGB up to WUXGA (1920x1200). Although internal processing is SD-based, the output can be scaled up to 1080p or 1920x1200.
- 3 Input (SD HDMI/Composite) + 1 Input (Up to 1080p HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite)
- PGM Output (Up to 1080p HDMI + RGB/Component + Composite) + PVW Output (PVW/Multiviewer)
- 480p/576p Progressive internal processing
- Built-in multiviewer with touch control
- Built-in frame synchronizers on all inputs
- Scalers on CH 4 and Output
- 259 Transitions 148 Effects
- HDCP compliant
- Audio Embedding
- Audio Mixer & Delay -up to 4 frames
- USB Streaming Out for webstreaming
- Video Processing: 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr), 8 bits (Internal Processing : 480/59.94p when set to NTSC, 576/50p when set to PAL)
- Audio Processing: Sampling Rate : 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
- HDMI Video (INPUT 1 -- 3): requires 720x480/59.94p (when set to NTSC), 576/50p (when set to PAL)
- Composite Video (INPUT 1 -- 4): NTSC, PAL
- S-Video (INPUT 4): NTSC, PAL
- RGB (INPUT 4): 640 x 480/60Hz, 800 x 600/60Hz, 1024 x 768/60Hz, 1280 x 768/60Hz, 1280 x 1024/60Hz, 1366 x 768/60Hz, 1400 x 1050/60Hz, 1600 x 1200/60Hz, 1920 x 1200/60Hz. * The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution. * Conforms to VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11. * 1920 x 1200/60Hz : Reduced blanking
- HDMI Audio (INPUT 1 -- 4): Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
- HDMI and Component Video (INPUT 4): 480/59.94i, 480/59.94p, 720/59.94p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/59.94p (when set to NTSC), 576/50i, 576/50p, 720/50p, 1080/50i, 1080/50p (when set to PAL)
- HDMI and RGB/Component Video (OUTPUT) 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p,1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1366 x 768, 1400 x 1050, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1200. * The output format of HDMI and RGB/Component is always the same. When an interlaced format is selected, component signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector. When a non-interlaced format is selected, RGB signal is output from the RGB/COMPONENT connector. * The refresh rates of RGB format is 60 Hz when set to NTSC, 75 Hz when set to PAL (excluding 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200. The refresh rate of these 2 is 75 Hz when set to PAL.). * RGB formats : Conforms to VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11. * 1920 x 1200/60Hz : Reduced blanking
- HDMI Audio (OUTPUT): Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
- Composite Video: NTSC, PAL
- Preview Video (PVW OUT): 480/59.94p when set to NTSC, 576/50p when set to PAL
- Preview Audio (PVW OUT): Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
- USB Video: 720 x 480 when set to NTSC, 720 x 576 when set to PAL, Motion JPEG
- USB Audio: Linear PCM, 16 bits/48 kHz, 2 ch
- Video HDMI : Type A (19 pins) x 4 (INPUT 1 -- 4)
- RGB/Component : HD DB-15 type x 1(INPUT 4)
- Composite : BNC type x 4 (INPUT 1 -- 4)
- S-Video : 4-pin mini DIN type x 1 (INPUT 4)Audio RCA-pin type x 1pair (AUDIO IN)
- Final Output HDMI : Type A (19 pins) x 1 (OUTPUT)
- RGB/Component : HD DB-15 type x 1 (OUTPUT)
- Composite : BNC type x 1 (OUTPUT)Preview
- Output HDMI : Type A (19 pins) x 1 (PVW OUT)Other Connectors MIDI : 5 pins DIN type x 2 (IN, OUT/THRU)
- USB : B type x 1 (for streaming and remote control)
- Display: Graphic Color LCD, 320 x 240 dots, touch panel
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Dimensions: 22,5 x 29,6 x 10,5 cm
- Weight: 2,6 kg
- Roland V-4EX 4 channel digital video mixer x1
- Power adapter x1
- RCA - BNC conversion plug x2
Write Your Own Review