Product added to cart
€2,279.00 €1,899.17 €2,280.00
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Roland XS-1HD multi-format matrix switcher
Multi-format matrix switcher
A versatile and compact switcher with multi-screen output and video compositing. A multi-format matrix switcher with scalers that supports up to full HD.
- A table-top matrix switcher that's the width of a 13” laptop, equipped with four HDMI inputs and outputs
- High-quality 4:4:4/10-bit processing at up to WUXGA/1080p
- Frame synchronizer and scaler on all inputs
- Three operation modes Matrix Mode allow switching of 4 sources to any of 4 outputs
- Switcher Mode allows PinP, key-compositing, and dissolve transitions
- Split Mode allows PinP of up to three inset windows
- Built-in eight-channel digital audio mixer handles audio from four HDMI signals and stereo analog input
- Built-in EDID emulator, and HDCP-compliant
- Still images can be loaded from a USB flash drive
Applications and example connections
The XS-1HD is ideal for supporting live event productions that involve a variety of video signals. A high quality scaler is provided on each input, allowing for fast setup. At only the width of a 13” laptop computer, the XS-1HD allows realtime operation in even the most space-limited working environments.
The XS-1HD can switch video from up to four sources such as cameras, computers, or media players, and freely assign them to LCD displays or projectors. A built-in scaler on each input means that the position or zoom can be adjusted even if the video signals being input have different formats. Since an EDID emulator is built-in, the correct resolution will be sent from computers to the switcher. You can instantly change the what is being sent to any display by recalling previously-saved preset memories as the event progresses or when appropriate for the situation.
Matrix mode lets you switch to a total of four output destinations, such as a main screen, a secondary screen, a monitor for the presenter, and a digital signage for general information. Switcher mode is convenient when the operator requires traditional realtime switching capability with a multiview preview, PinP, key-compositing, and dissolve transitions.
Meeting room/banquet room/hall
The XS-1HD is ideal for banquet venues, halls, theaters, or e-learning studios that use multiple destinations to display video. Complex applications that would otherwise require the integration of video switchers, audio mixers, and control panels can be realized using just the XS-1HD. Since settings can be stored, even complex setups can be recalled instantly. The RS-232 control port makes it easy add a third-party control system to the XS-1HD.
Even with its compact footprint, the XS-1HD lets you operate its powerful functions using only the operation panel. Since HDMI input/output and the controls are integrated into a single unit, it can be used in a variety of situations such as on a small desk or podium, or on a media cart.
These buttons select the input channel for each output. The vertical columns correspond to the input, and the horizontal rows correspond to the output. Buttons are lite-up white when a video signal is present.
This function lets you adjust the video or audio from the operation panel without need to access the menu. You can control settings such as the position and scaling of the image, the location of the PinP inset windows, and the audio volume.
HDMI connectors allow video and audio (stereo) to be input and output. A scaler and EDID emulator are built-in for each input, and HDCP is also supported, allowing for even rights-protected content to be switched.
USB memory port
Settings can be backed up on a USB flash drive. Still images can also be loaded, and instantly displayed when needed.
Line-level stereo input and output are available and can be mixed with audio that is input via HDMI. Audio embedding and de-embedding are supported, along with audio delay to adjust for lip-sync.
Serial control is enabled. It is possible to cooperate with other switchers and mixers and control from the outside.
All contained in a compact format, the XS-1HD includes a switcher, scalers, and audio mixer in a single unit. Additionally, high-quality image processing allows output to large high-resolution screens, without any degradation of quality.
High-Quality 4:4:4 10-Bit Processing
- The XS-1HD uses RGB/YPbPr 4:4:4 10-bit signal processing, ensuring that the quality of the video input sources is maintained to the output display especially with data sources. Video that is switched to a large LED display or projector is output with crisp clarity.
Digital Audio Mixer
- This allows the HDMI audio and analog stereo input to be mixed. There's also an "audio follow" function that switches the audio in synchronization with video transitions.
- Each video input is equipped with a scaler that can be set individually. The incoming video input resolution will automatically be matched to the output resolution. The output video can be zoomed to a maximum of 1000.0% and down to 10.0% in detailed 0.1% steps, allowing the video to be properly scaled for the display
Test Pattern Generator
- You can output a test pattern that is convenient for adjusting the video output to a projector or large LED display. A selection of various patterns is provided, including color bars, cross-hatch, and ramp. Also included is an animation function that diagonally scrolls the displayed pattern.
- You can prevent connection problems between video devices by specifying the desired format of EDID. This is convenient in situations such as a banquet or hall, where the computer connected to the XS-1HD is changed throughout the event.
- The current setting of the switcher can be saved into one of sixteen memories. Settings can be saved for specific scenes or configurations, and be easily recalled when needed.
- 4:4:4 (Y/Pb/Pr, RGB) /10 bits
- 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr) /10 bits
- HDMI : HDMI type A x 4 (HDMI INPUT 1--4)
- *HDCP Supported
- HDMI : HDMI type A x 4 (HDMI OUTPUT 1--4)
- *HDCP Supported
- 480/59.94i (*1), 576/50i (*1), 480/59.94p (*1), 576/50p (*1), 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 800 x 600/60 (*1), 1024 x 768/60 (*2), 1280 x 720/60 (*2), 1280 x 800/60 (*2), 1366 x 768/60 (*2), 1280 x 1024/60 (*2), 1400 x 1050/60 (*2), 1600 x 1200/60, 1920 x 1080/60, 1920 x 1200/60 RB
- *Conforms to CEA-861-E,VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11
- *Frame rate is 59.94 Hz (NTSC) or 50 Hz (PAL).
- (*1) Input only.
- (*2) Output refresh rate is 75 Hz when frame rate is set to 50 Hz
- Output Mode : Switcher, Split, Matrix
- Transition : Mix, Cut (*3)
- Composition (Keyer) : 1 (*3)
- Others : HDCP Supported, Test Pattern Generator.
- (*3) These effects depends on Output Mode
- Internal Memory : 1
- Maximum Size : 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Format : Windows Bitmap File (.bmp) 24 bit per pixel, uncompressed
- Sampling Rate: 24 bits/48 kHz
- HDMI : HDMI type A x 4
- AUDIO INPUT : RCA pin type
- HDMI : HDMI type A x 4
- AUDIO OUTPUT : RCA pin type
- PHONES : Stereo mini type
- Input Level: AUDIO INPUT : -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu)
- Input Impedance: AUDIO INPUT : 15 k ohms
- AUDIO OUTPUT : -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu)
- PHONES : 72 mW + 72 mW (32 ohms)
- AUDIO OUTPUT : 1 k ohm
- PHONES : 10 ohms
- Formats: HDMI : Linear PCM, 24 bits, 48 kHz, 2 ch
- Mixer : 4 ch (Delay : Maximum 500 ms, Audio Follow)
- Test Tone Generator
- REMOTE : RS-232 DB-9 type (Male) x 1 *for Remote Control
- USB MEMORY : USB A type x 1 (USB Memory)
- *Auto Memory Function
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 2.1 A
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- +0 to +40 degrees Celsius
- +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 328 x 117 x 57 mm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Roland XS-1HD multi-format matrix switcher x1
- AC adapter x1
Write Your Own Review