Product added to cart
Shure Beta 91A instrument microphone
€267.00 €222.50 €277.00
-10€You save 4%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The Beta 91A is optimised for kick drums, as well as traditional low end applications including piano. It uses a half-cardioid condenser boundary microphone with an integrated XLR preamplifier that is tailored for a strong low-end response. It has a two-position contour switch for optimised sound signature depending on application.
What is the beta 91a best suited to?
The primary use of the Beta 91A is kick drums. It can also be used for other low frequency applications including piano.
What are the characteristics of the beta 91a?
The Beta 91A is a half cardioid condenser boundary microphone. You can expect a strong low end response as it is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications, and superior attack and punch for studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
What is the difference between the beta 91a and the beta 91?
The Beta 91A features a new and updated microphone capsule. The new capsule will result in a more natural high frequency response than the Beta 91.
Are there any other shure kick drum microphones?
The Beta 52A is a super cardioid microphone and is also suited to kick drums. With the Beta 52A you can expect even more low end.
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application – select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the “low-mid scoop” setting for a strong low frequency “punch” with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting
- Type: condenser
- Polar Pattern: Halfcardioid
- Frequency: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity(1 kHz): 48,5 dBV/Pa / 3,8 mV/Pa
- Noise: 25,5 dB(A)
- SPL: 155 dB
- Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Weight: 470 g
- Shure Beta 91A 1 tk
- Bag 1 tk
Write Your Own Review