Product added to cart
Shure BLX14RE/SM35 M17 (662-686 MHz) wireless microphone set
€609.90 €508.25 €642.00
-32,10€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- Shure BLX14RE/SM35 M17 uses frequency range 662-686 MHz. This frequency range is allowed to use in Estonia and in several other EU countries. Before placing the order, make sure that the frequency range is allowed to use in Your country.
SM wireless rack-mount headset system with SM35 headset microphone
The SM Wireless Headset System with SM35 features a durable, industry-standard microphone cartridge in a comfortable headset design for hands-free performance combined with simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in. With rack-mount analog wireless transmission.
- The new cardioid condenser SM35 headset from Shure features a durable, industry-standard microphone cartridge in a comfortable headset design for hands-free performance made with the multi-instrumentalist in mind.
BLX1 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED, Adjustable gain control, Quick and easy frequency matching, up to 14 hours of continuous use, 100 m operating range
- Rack mount Analog Wireless Receiver for up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
What is the SM35 best suited to?
The new SM35 headset condenser microphone from Shure gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without having to sacrifice the sound quality found in traditional microphones.
How does it sound?
A tight, unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed for superior performance on stage.
What receiver comes with the sm wireless rack-mount headset system?
The SM Wireless Rack-mount Presenter System comes with the Analog Wireless Rack-mount Receiver BLX4R that provides improved linearity and frequency response. The receiver BLX4R is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for presenters who wish to unplug from the wire.
Is a rack mount kit included
Yes, the box contains everything you need for rack mounting.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Is the setup really that easy?
Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
What does “linearity” mean?
The proportion between input signal of the transmitter and output signal of the receiver is always constant.
SM35 HEADSET MICROPHONE
- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional (cardioid) condenser pickup pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement to further improve source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F connector compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack system
- Included in a wide variety of Shure wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
BLX1 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 12
- Selectable frequencies: 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan : Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal, BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: Included Only with BLX4 Sets
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4, BLX88: LED, BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX88: 12–18 V DC at 320 mA, supplied by external power supply
- XLR connector: 200 O
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 O
Audio Output Level, Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- XLR connector: –20.5 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 45 mm X 198 mm X 163 mm H x W x D
- Weight, without antennas: 998 g
- Housing: Molded ABS, steel
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
BLX1 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
Audio Input Level:
- Gain max: -16 dBV maximum
- Gain min (0 dB): +10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 75 g, without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- Shure SM35 x1
- Shure BLX1 bodypack x1
- Shure BLX4R x1
- Rack mount x1
- Long rack clamp x1
- LINK mount x1
- Swivel adapter x1
- Thread adapter x1
- Antenna/BNC,1/4 WAVE x2
- Adapter, bulkhead, D, BNC x2
- Transport bag x1
- Cable BNC, 22 in. x2
- Power adapter x1
Write Your Own Review