Product added to cart
Shure BLX24E/SM58 M17 (662-686 MHz) wireless microphone set
€350.55 €292.12 €369.00
-18,45€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- Shure BLX24E/SM58 M17 uses frequency range 662-686 MHz. This frequency range is allowed to use in Estonia and in several other EU countries. Before placing the order, make sure that the frequency range is allowed to use in Your country.
SM WIRELESS VOCAL SYSTEM WITH SM58
The SM Wireless Vocal System with SM58, an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone, tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with professional quality and analog handheld transmitter. Integrated microphone capsule design
BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED, Adjustable gain control, Quick and easy frequency matching, up to 14 hours of continuous use, 100 m operating range
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent), Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, One touch QuickScan locates the best open Frequency, ¼" and XLR audio outputs, Two color audio status indicator LED
What is the sm58 best suited to?
It’s an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals. Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
Can it withstand the rigours of touring?
Durable construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
What receiver comes with the sm wireless vocal system?
The SM Wireless Vocal System comes with the Analog Wireless Receiver BLX4 that provides improved linearity and frequency response. The receiver BLX is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire. It’s also available as rack mount, metal receiver and Dual Receiver.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Why internal antennas?
For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way. The internal antennas on the BLX receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength. Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
Is the setup really that easy?
Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
What does “linearity” mean?
The proportion between input signal of the transmitter and output signal of the receiver is always constant.
How does the blx receiver perform compared to wired?
The frequency response of the wireless microphone is almost identical to the frequency response of a wired mic. Also the dynamic performance is almost the same.
SM58 vocal microphone
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
BLX2 handheld transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 12
- Selectable frequencies: 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan : Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal, BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: Included Only with BLX4 Sets
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4, BLX88: LED, BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Daily Touring
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4: 12–18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- XLR connector 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- XLR connector –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: 105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 160 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Dimensions: 40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm
- Weight: 241 g
BLX2 handheld transmitter
Audio Input Level
- Gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- Gain -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions: 224 mm X 53 mm dia.
- Weight: 218 g (patareideta)
- Shure SM58 x1
- Shure BLX4 x1
- Transport case x1
- Swivel adapter x1
- Power adapter x1
- Adapter x1
Write Your Own Review