Product added to cart
Shure BLX24RE/B58 M17 (662-686 MHz) wireless microphone set
€469.30 €391.08 €494.00
-24,70€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- Shure BLX24RE/B58 M17 uses frequency range 662-686 MHz. This frequency range is allowed to use in Estonia and in several other EU countries. Before placing the order, make sure that the frequency range is allowed to use in Your country.
BETA WIRELESS RACK-MOUNT VOCAL SYSTEM WITH BETA 58A
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface in a rack-mount receiver.
BETA 58A CAPSULE
- The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED, Adjustable gain control, Quick and easy frequency matching, up to 14 hours of continuous use, 100 m operating range
- Rack mount Analog Wireless Receiver for up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
What is the beta 58a best suited to?
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
How does this compare to the legendary SM58?
Both are designed for vocal use and have a bright midrange and bass roll-off. The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It also features a supercardioid polar pattern compared to the SM58’s cardioid, giving it greater unwanted sound rejection and more resistance to feedback.
What receiver comes with the beta wireless rack-mount vocal system?
The Beta Wireless Rack-mount Vocal System comes with the Analog Wireless Rack-mount Receiver BLX4R that provides improved linearity and frequency response. The receiver BLX4R is ready to perform right out of the box and is the clearest choice for performers who wish to unplug from the wire.
Is a rack mount kit included
Yes, the box contains everything you need for rack mounting.
How does the blx4r receiver perform compared to wired?
The frequency response of the wireless microphone is almost identical to the frequency response of a wired mic. Also the dynamic performance is almost the same.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
Is the setup really that easy?
Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
What does “linearity” mean?
The proportion between input signal of the transmitter and output signal of the receiver is always constant.
BETA 58A VOCAL MICROPHONE
- Frequency tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
- Compatible systems per frequency band (up to): 12
- Selectable frequencies: 150
- Auto Setup Features: QuickScan : Finds group with most compatible frequencies and sets to best frequency
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: BLX4, BLX88: Internal, BLX4R: Detachable
- Antenna Options: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- PC Control: No
- Rack Hardware: URT2 (not included), Rack mount brackets (only with rackable/BLX-R Sets)
- Case: Included Only with BLX4 Sets
- Transmitter Display: LED
- Receiver Display: BLX4, BLX88: LED, BLX4R: High-resolution LCD screen
- Battery, Endurance: 2AA, up to 14h
- Environment: Demanding acoustic environments
- Operating Range: 91 m ( line of sight - actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4R: 12–15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- XLR connector: 200 O
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 O
Audio Output Level, Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone:
- XLR connector: –20.5 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kO load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Housing: Molded ABS, steel
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 260 mA, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Mõõtmed: 45 x 198 x 163 mm
- Kaal: 998 g
BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
Audio Input Level
- Gain 0dB: -20 dBV maximum
- Gain -10dB: -10 dBV maximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical, varies by region
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions: 224 mm x 53 mm dia.
- Weight: 218 g
- Shure Beta 58A x1
- Shure BLX4R receiver x1
- RACK MOUNT clampx1
- LONG RACK clamp x1
- LINK clamp x1
- Microphone adapter x1
- Adapter x1
- Antenn/BNC,1/4 WAVE x2
- Adapter, BULKHEAD,BNC x2
- Transport bag x1
- BNC,22 in. cable x2
- Power adapter x1
Write Your Own Review