Product added to cart
Shure BLX24RE/SM58 M17 (662-686 MHz) wireless microphone set
€463.60 €386.33 €488.00
-24,40€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- Shure BLX24RE/SM58 M17 uses frequency range 662-686 MHz. This frequency range is allowed to use in Estonia and in several other EU countries. Before placing the order, make sure that the frequency range is allowed to use in Your country.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, microphone clip, single and dual rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, zipper bag, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide.
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick & easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Available Frequencies: Between 524–865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
- Audio Range: 50–15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) – +50°C (122°F)
- Power Requirements: BLX1, BLX2: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- BLX4: 12–18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- BLX88: 12–18 V DC at 320 mA, supplied by external power supply
- BLX4R: 12–18 V DC at 260 mA, supplied by external power supply
- SM58®/BLX2 microphone x1
- BLX4R receiver x1
- Microphone clamp x1
- AA batteries x2
- 53A8611 RACK MOUNT x1
- 53A8612 LONG RACK MOUNT x1
- 53B8443 LINK x1
- 90AZ8100 HARDWARE KIT x1
- WA371 Swivel Adapter x1
- 31B1856 Thread Adapter x1
- 95A8699 ANTENNA/BNC,1/4 WAVE x2
- 95A8994 ADAPTER,BULKHEAD,BNC x2
- 95B2313 BAG VINYL, ZIPPERED x1
- 95K2035 CABLE,BNC,22 in. x2
- Power adapter x1
Write Your Own Review