Product added to cart
Shure KSM32/CG studio microphone
€497.00 €414.17 €575.00
-78€You save 14%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The KSM32 is a premium condenser microphone which features an extremely flat, extended frequency response to provide a perfectly transparent or neutral reproduction of the sound source. The KSM32 can be used on an almost endless list of applications, some of which include vocals, acoustic and wind instruments, low frequency instruments such as double bass and kick drum and various overhead miking applications. The KSM32 is equally at home on the stage or in the studio.
What characteristics can i expect when using a KSM32?
You can expect a smooth, neutral reproduction with full character. The KSM32 is a clear, accurate and detailed mic with a full and extended bass response, although the inclusion of both gentle and steep high-pass filters allows the bass end to be tamed very effectively if need be. Performance characteristics also include very low self noise and high input SPL capability
What is the difference between the ksm32/cg and the KSM32/SL?
The difference between the two microphones is the colour, as well as the accessories that are included with each model:
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response. Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -36 dBV/Pa
- Noise: 13 dB(A)
- SPL: Pad off: 139 dB; Pad on: 154 dB
- Weight: 490 g
- Shure KSM32/CG condenser microphone x1
- Transport bag x1
- Swivel mount x1
Write Your Own Review