Product added to cart
Shure KSM42 studio microphone
€664.05 €553.37 €699.00
-34,95€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Shure KSM42 cardioid condenser microphone
KSM42 LARGE DUAL-DIAPHRAGM MICROPHONE
The KSM42 is a premium side-address, cardioid condenser microphone. It features a large dual-diaphragm optimized for exceptionally smooth proximity control and ultra-wide dynamic range in world-class vocal recording/performance applications.
Why are there no switchable settings (pad, low-cut filter) on the ksm42?
The design intent of the KSM42 was to craft a large-diaphragm side-address microphone for the primary application of human voice in controlled environments. Much forethought went into crafting the dual-diaphragm capsule to guarantee superior proximity control and a generous and broad “sweet spot”, with extremely consistent sound quality below 1000Hz. With a max SPL of 139 dB and a gradual low-end frequency roll-off built in, pad and filter settings become redundant.
What is prethos™ advanced preamplifier technology?
Prethos™ Advanced Preamplifier Technology consists of highly sophisticated, extremely transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented seamless audio, maximizing audio quality for premium microphone performance.
Suspenstion shock mound with magnetic pop filter
The KSM42 ships with an open cage ShureLock® rubber suspension shock mount and a low-profile Popper Stopper™ magnetic pop filter. This allows to setup the microphone and shock mount always with the same distance.
The KSM42 features a dual-diaphragm design with an active front, ultra thin (2.5 micron) 24-karat gold, low mass, 1-inch Mylar® diaphragm, premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors.
- Highly consistent cardioid polar pattern creates a broad “sweet spot” and natural off-axis response
- Prethos™Advanced Preamplifier Technology exhibits extremely low self-noise with superior dynamic range, transient response and ultra-low distortion for transparent recording
- Dual-diaphragm design with an active front, ultra thin (2.5 micron) 24-karat gold, low mass, 1-inch Mylar® diaphragm
- Passive back diaphragm delivers exceptional control of low frequency proximity effect
- Tailored low-frequency roll-off minimizes low frequency room noise
- Integrated three-stage mesh grille guards against wind and breath noise
- Open cage ShureLock® rubber suspension shock mount with low-profile Popper Stopper™ magnetic pop filter produces a natural space between performer and microphone
- Extremely low self noise for critical studio vocal recording
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Durable zinc die-cast housing and hardened low carbon steel to protect the cartridge grille from accidental drops or misuse
- Internal shock mount to reduce unwanted handling and stand noise
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -37 dBV/Pa dBV/Pa / 14,1 mV/Pa
- Noise: 8,5 dB
- Frequency response: 139 dB
- Weight: 494 g
- Shure KSM42 cardioid condenser microphone x1
- Shurelock Rubber Suspension shock mount x1
- Pop filter x1
- Transport bag x1
- Velvet transport bag x1
- Shock Mount rubber "O" circkles x4
Write Your Own Review