Product added to cart
Shure KSM44A studio microphone
€949.05 €790.87 €999.00
-49,95€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Premium microphone with three polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The KSM44A is a premium, large-diaphragm, side-address condenser microphone with multiple polar pattern options (cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional). The refined and sophisticated design of the KSM44A features an externally biased, dual 1-inch diaphragms, extensive internal pop filtering and Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology for a ground-breaking threshold minimum of self-noise. The KSM44A is the premier choice for the highest level of professional studio and stage performance.
A milestone achievement in sound reinforcement, Prethos Advanced Preamplifier Technology employs transparent internal circuitry architectures that enable unprecedented audio quality and performance.
- Prethos® Advanced Preamplifier Technology: Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier provides transparency, extremely fast transient response and no crossover distortion. Minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortions.
- Groundbreaking specifications: 4dB of self-noise and max SPL of 131 dB for a total dynamic range of 127 dB – an increase of 7 dB that defines the new standard for cleanly nuanced audio capture
- Multiple polar patterns–cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional–for maximum flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Dual 1 inch, externally biased, ultra-thin, 2.5 μm, 24 Karat gold-layered, low mass diaphragms provide superior frequency response
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates rumble from mechanical vibration below 17 Hz.
- Switchable 15 dB pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stand vibration noise or counteract proximity effect
- Integrated three-stage “pop” protection grille reduces plosives and other breath noise
- Extended frequency response
- Low self-noise
- Exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- Can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- High output level
- No crossover distortion
- Uniform polar response
- Superior common mode rejection and suppression of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Connection: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male, balanced
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional
- 50 ohms
- Cardioid: 4 dB(A)
- Omnidirectional: 6 dB(A)
- Bidirectional: 7,5 dB(A)
- Pad off: 134 dB
- Pad on: 150 dB
- Pad off: 140 dB
- Pad on: 152 dB
- Pad off: 139 dB
- Pad on: 151 dB
- Power: 11–52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938) 5.8 mA, maximum
- Weight: 492 g
- ShureLock® Cristal Elastic Shock Mount x1
- ShureLock® Cristal Swivel adapter x1
- Aluminium transport box x1
- Bag x1
- Suspension Shock Mount Elastic Cord, Cristal x2
Write Your Own Review