Product added to cart
€661.20 €551.00 €696.00
-34,80€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
- Shure PSM900 Bodyback Receiver K1E uses frequency range 596-632 MHz. This frequency range is allowed to use in Estonia and in several other EU countries. Before placing the order, make sure that the frequency range is allowed to use in Your country.
Shure’s P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM ®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. With a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity, along with reliable RF performance for increased RF signal strength to meet the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
Unparalleled Audio Quality
- Bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
Robust RF Performance
- P9RA+ bodypack receivers offer enhanced signal reception and range
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
Category-Leading Setup and Operation Features
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Scan and Sync scans the RF environment with the bodypack and assigns an identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or can transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Four-band parametric EQ gives you the choice to adjust frequencies for a fully customized sound
- Input EQ Presets give you the option to further tailor your sound, including the option to make the P9RA+ sound like the P9RA with a designated “Match” setting
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, P9RA+, P10R+, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
- Front-End RF Filtering: –3 dB at 30.5 MHz from the center frequency of each band
- Active RF Gain Control: 31 dB. Adjusts RF sensitivity to provide more RF dynamic range
- RF Sensitivity: at 20 dB SINAD. 2.2 µV
- Image Rejection: >90 dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >70 dB
- Latency: 0.37ms
- Squelch Threshold: 22 dB SINAD (±3 dB), default setting
- Intermodulation Attenuation: >70 dB
- Blocking: >80 dB
- Audio Output Power: 1kHz @ 1% distortion, peak power, @16Ω. 100 mW (per output)
- 4-band Parametric EQ: 9.5 Ω
- Volume Limiter: Selectable: OFF (0 dB)to -48 dB in 3 dB steps
- Volume Lock: Selectable: 0 dB to -70 dB. Limits volume adjustment knob. Selected value analogous to volume knob increment.
- Net Weight: 154 g (Without Battery)
- Dimensions: 83 x 65 x 22 mm H x W x D
- Battery Life: 4–6 hours (continuous use) AA batteries
- Shure P9RA+ K1E (596-632 MHz) x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review