Product added to cart
Shure PGA56 instrument microphone
€79.80 €66.50 €84.00
-4,20€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
PGA56 cardioid dynamic snare/tom microphone
The PGA56 is a drum microphone tailored to clearly reproduce the sound of the Snare Drum and Toms.With its swivel joint and the drum mount, it is quick and easy to position this microphone.
The PGA56 Cardioid Dynamic Snare/Tom Microphone is a professional quality microphone with highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Featuring a swivel joint with a quick release latch for fast and flexible positioning, the PGA56 is ideal for close-mic snare drum, tom and percussion applications.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Typoe: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity(1 kHz): -57 dBV/Pa / 1,45 mV/Pa
- Weight: 287 g
- Shure PGA56 x1
- Mount x1
- Swivel joint x1
- Zip bag x1
- 4,57m XLR cable x1
Write Your Own Review