Product added to cart
Shure PGA81 instrument microphone
€140.00 €116.67 €160.00
-20€You save 12%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The PGA81 is ideal for use in sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording. Available with and without a cable. The PGA81 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
- Mountable microphone for sensitive acoustic instrument performance and recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound sources in more sensitive environments
- Includes PGA81, microphone clip, zipper pouch and user guide
- Output Impedance: 600 Ω
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: -48.5 dBV/Pa (3.8 mV) 1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Power Requirements: 48 VDC phantom power (2.0 mA)
- Frequency Response: 40–18,000 Hz
- Phantom power required
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Condenser
- Weight: 186 g
- Shure PGA81 x1
- Microphone clamp x1
- Zip case x1
Write Your Own Review