Product added to cart
Shure PGA98H instrument microphone
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
PGA98H CARDIOID CONDENSER INSTRUMENT CLIP MICROPHONE
The PGA98H is a gooseneck microphone specially designed to clearly reproduce any wind instrument, either in performance or recording. Thanks to its gooseneck and integrated horn clamp, it can be mounted and positioned very quick and easy.
The PGA98H is a professional quality cardioid condenser microphone optimized for wind instruments, including woodwinds and brass. Featuring a flexible, discrete gooseneck design with highly durable construction, in-line preamplifier and horn clamp, and choice of XLR or TA4F connector for use with wireless systems, the PGA98H is ideal for both live performance and recording.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- In-line preamplifier provides phantom power and a direct XLR connection
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with and without XLR Cable for flexibility in gear choice
- With 4.57 m XLR-XLR cable
- With TA4F connector for use with wireless bodypack systems (no preamplifier provided)
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -52 dBV/Pa / 2.51 mV/Pa
- Weight: 210 g
- Shure PGA98H x1
- Zip bag x1
- 4,57m XLR - XLR cable x1
Write Your Own Review