Product added to cart
Steinberg HALion 6
€241.00 €200.83 €353.00
-112,00€You save 32%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Steinberg HALION 6 VST instrument
Steinberg HALION 6 VST instrument on virtuaalne sampler, mis pakub produtsendile muusika loomiseks üle 2500 süntesaatori heli, lisaks akustilisi instrumente, kvaliteetseid heliefekte, sealhulgas REVerence convolution reverb jpt, multi-monitoring funktsiooni ning palju muud. Sampleriga on lisaks kaasas VST instrument HALion Sonic 2. HALION 6 on ühilduv operatsioonisüsteemidega Mac ja Windows. Steinberg HALION 5 sisaldab VST Expression 2 toetust ning on hästi integreeritav tarkvaraga Cubase.
Süsteemi miinimum nõuded:
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X version 10.9 / 10.10* / 10.11
- Intel dual core CPU
- Core Audio compatible audio hardware
- VST 3 or AU compatible host application for using as plug-in
- Windows 7 / Windows 8* / Windows 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- Windows compatible audio hardware**
- VST 3 or VST 2 compatible host application for using as plug-in
- 4 GB RAM
- 17 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- USB-eLicenser (not included)
- Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration
Steinberg’s HALion VST sampler is a powerfully inspirational virtual sampling and sound design instrument that forms the heart of modern sound creation and production environments.
- State-of-the-art sampler and sound creation system tailored to the demands of professionals
- Up to 192 kHz, 32 stereo outputs and 6-channel surround support
- Powerful multi-timbral audio engine with disk-streaming sample playback, tone-wheel organ simulator and high-end virtual analog and granular synthesis
- Outstanding library including over 2,500 synthesized sounds and breathtakingly authentic acoustic instruments
- AudioWarp provides cutting-edge time-stretching and pitchshifting functionality
- Full VST Expression 2 support for smart articulation editing in Cubase
- FlexPhraser module drives beats, arpeggios and complex tonal phrases
- MegaTrig for easy programming of playing styles and articulations
- Wide range of high-end audio effects, including REVerence convolution reverb, VST Amp simulation and many more
- Flexible user interface with multi-monitor support allows you to customize and save your own windows and screen sets
- Includes the full version of HALion Sonic 2
The latest version of Steinberg’s HALion VST sampler adds new features that extend the boundaries of virtual sampling and sound design software. New instruments and sound sources, an added granular synthesis engine, new effects, a slicing mode and much more complement the myriad capabilities that have made HALion an indispensable tool for pro musicians, producers and sound designers worldwide. An extensive sound library, a vast array of audio creation tools and ultra-expressive sound modules combine with a next-generation interface to create a powerfully inspirational instrument that forms the heart of modern sound creation or production environments.
New sound sources
With two new sound engines HALion 5 adds even more options to your creative tool set. The new granular synthesis engine turns your samples into fantastic new textures, adding a whole new world to your sonic palette. The breathtakingly authentic new tone-wheel organ simulation offers the sound of classic drawbar organs with nine organ and percussion drawbars. HALion 5 invites you to embark on new sonic experiments by combining multiple sound sources to create your own sou
New slicing mode
Slicing and reconfiguring audio is an essential producing tool these days. The new HALion 5 slicing mode allows you to remold any sample to fit with a beat or track. Not only is it flexible and easy to use, the HALion 5 slicing mode also uses first-rate algorithms that keep your sliced material sounding great; use the included filters to spice up each slice individually. Two automatic detection modes are complemented by manual marker editing for powerful one-stop solution for reworking samples.
FlexPhraser now sports a new user mode that opens up new sonic horizons. Create your own patterns and phrases with the new user phrase editor, which lets you set velocity and pitch for sounds in up to 32 steps, while harnessing the additional power of two controller lanes driving even more parameters like filters and effects. Existing MIDI files can even be imported to quantize the arpeggiator to an existing groove, and phrases exported to Cubase as MIDI files for further editing!
New MIDI modules
Two new MIDI modules give you exciting new tools to build and play arrangements and drum tracks directly within HALion 5. The MIDI Player lets you load up to 8 MIDI files into dedicated slots that can then be edited and triggered remotely using the Trigger Pad feature. The Trigger Pad can also be used to drive the new Drum Player, which adds a step sequencer designed specifically to drive drum beats and rhythm tracks directly within HALion 5.
HALion 5 features 8 new stunning instruments with over 1000 new sounds and presets that will fuel your creativity in new ways: stunning new synths rub shoulders with premier acoustic instruments, while the inspiring new drum rhythms will drive your creativity to new heights. HALion 5 also adds the intriguing sonic possibilities of granular synthesis, as well as an astonishingly authentic new tone-wheel organ. And to keep things simple, each instrument has a Macro page for direct access.
HALion 5 introduces 9 sumptuous new effects: Crank out great guitar tone with VST Amp, get funky with the new Wah Wah and generate freaky new soundscapes with Auto Filter. Heat up your digital recordings with the Tape Saturator, and lose yourself for hours discovering the awesome possibilities of the Ring Modulator. And if that’s not enough, the Step Flanger, Vintage Ensemble, Envelope Shaper and Octaver will give you all the creative options you’ll ever need for FX.
New in HALion 5.1
With the free 5.1 update HALion gets many workflow improvements, convenience features and new tools to create sounds and get creative. New looping modes, new sample editing tools and the vintage playback modes are just some of the new features that are now available in the 5.1. Many of the improvements have been requested by the HALion users.
- Easy-to-use 3-band parametric equalizer that resembles the EQs found on typical DJ mixers
- Brickwall Limiter ensures that the output level never exceeds a set limit
- The maximizer raises the loudness of audio material without the risk of clipping
- This versatile compressor with integrated tube-simulation allows you to achieve smooth and warm compression effects
- Vintage Compressor is modeled after vintage type compressors
- A frequency shifter shifts each frequency of the input signal by a fixed amount
- Tube Saturator enriches the sound by adding the characteristic harmonics of a saturated tube to the audio signal
- This plug-in expands the stereo width of (stereo) audio material
Write Your Own Review