Product added to cart
Steinberg HALion 6 EE
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Steinberg HALion 6 EE on mitmekülgne VST sämpler, mille kaheksa instrumenti, filtrid ja efektid pakuvad professionaalsele produtsendile muusika loomiseks paindlikke võimalusi. Steinberg HALion 6 EE sämpleril on kvaliteetne 192 kHz toetus, üle tuhande uue helisämpli, kahte uut MIDI moodulit, Steinberg Cubase tarkvaraga integreerimiseks VST Expression 2 toetus, Audio Warp funktsioon, 32 stereo output ja 6-channel surround toetus ning palju muud. Lisaks sisaldab VST sämpler virtuaalse instrumendi HALion Sonic 2 täisversiooni.
- Steinberg HALion 6 EE VST sämpler on loodud kasutamiseks vaid haridusalaselt ning on mõeldud nii avaliku, kui erasektori muusika- ja meediakoolide õpilastele või õpetajatele (Samuti ka kuni 6 kuu pikkuse kestvusega helindus/meedia alasel kursusel käijatele). Vajalik esitada vastava õppeasutuse templiga tõend
- Steinberg HALion 6 EE VST sämpleri soetamiseks on vajalik täita vastav ankeet, mille saab meie esindusest või kontakteerudes aadressil firstname.lastname@example.org, samuti telefonil +372 6728 280
- Palume võtta ühendust suurema hulga tarkvara soetamisel
Süsteemi miinimum nõuded:
- Mac OS X version 10.9 / 10.10* / 10.11
- Intel dual core CPU
- Core Audio compatible audio hardware
- VST 3 või AU ühilduv aplikatsioon plugin'ina kasutamiseks
- Windows 7 / Windows 8* / Windows 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- Windows ühilduv heli riistvara
- VST 3 või VST 2 ühilduv aplikatsioon plugin'ina kasutamiseks
- 4 GB RAM
- 17 GB vaba ruumi kõvakettal
- 1280 x 800 ekraani resolutsioon
- USB pesa USB-eLicenser'ile (license management)
- OS ühilduv riistvara
- DVD-ROM dual-layer draiv
- Interneti ühendus
Steinberg’s HALion VST sampler is a powerfully inspirational virtual sampling and sound design instrument that forms the heart of modern sound creation and production environments.
- State-of-the-art sampler and sound creation system tailored to the demands of professionals
- Up to 192 kHz, 32 stereo outputs and 6-channel surround support
- Powerful multi-timbral audio engine with disk-streaming sample playback, tone-wheel organ simulator and high-end virtual analog and granular synthesis
- Outstanding library including over 2,500 synthesized sounds and breathtakingly authentic acoustic instruments
- AudioWarp provides cutting-edge time-stretching and pitchshifting functionality
- Full VST Expression 2 support for smart articulation editing in Cubase
- FlexPhraser module drives beats, arpeggios and complex tonal phrases
- MegaTrig for easy programming of playing styles and articulations
- Wide range of high-end audio effects, including REVerence convolution reverb, VST Amp simulation and many more
- Flexible user interface with multi-monitor support allows you to customize and save your own windows and screen sets
- Includes the full version of HALion Sonic 2
The latest version of Steinberg’s HALion VST sampler adds new features that extend the boundaries of virtual sampling and sound design software. New instruments and sound sources, an added granular synthesis engine, new effects, a slicing mode and much more complement the myriad capabilities that have made HALion an indispensable tool for pro musicians, producers and sound designers worldwide. An extensive sound library, a vast array of audio creation tools and ultra-expressive sound modules combine with a next-generation interface to create a powerfully inspirational instrument that forms the heart of modern sound creation or production environments.
New sound sources
With two new sound engines HALion 5 adds even more options to your creative tool set. The new granular synthesis engine turns your samples into fantastic new textures, adding a whole new world to your sonic palette. The breathtakingly authentic new tone-wheel organ simulation offers the sound of classic drawbar organs with nine organ and percussion drawbars. HALion 5 invites you to embark on new sonic experiments by combining multiple sound sources to create your own sou
New slicing mode
Slicing and reconfiguring audio is an essential producing tool these days. The new HALion 5 slicing mode allows you to remold any sample to fit with a beat or track. Not only is it flexible and easy to use, the HALion 5 slicing mode also uses first-rate algorithms that keep your sliced material sounding great; use the included filters to spice up each slice individually. Two automatic detection modes are complemented by manual marker editing for powerful one-stop solution for reworking samples.
FlexPhraser now sports a new user mode that opens up new sonic horizons. Create your own patterns and phrases with the new user phrase editor, which lets you set velocity and pitch for sounds in up to 32 steps, while harnessing the additional power of two controller lanes driving even more parameters like filters and effects. Existing MIDI files can even be imported to quantize the arpeggiator to an existing groove, and phrases exported to Cubase as MIDI files for further editing!
New MIDI modules
Two new MIDI modules give you exciting new tools to build and play arrangements and drum tracks directly within HALion 5. The MIDI Player lets you load up to 8 MIDI files into dedicated slots that can then be edited and triggered remotely using the Trigger Pad feature. The Trigger Pad can also be used to drive the new Drum Player, which adds a step sequencer designed specifically to drive drum beats and rhythm tracks directly within HALion 5.
HALion 5 features 8 new stunning instruments with over 1000 new sounds and presets that will fuel your creativity in new ways: stunning new synths rub shoulders with premier acoustic instruments, while the inspiring new drum rhythms will drive your creativity to new heights. HALion 5 also adds the intriguing sonic possibilities of granular synthesis, as well as an astonishingly authentic new tone-wheel organ. And to keep things simple, each instrument has a Macro page for direct access.
HALion 5 introduces 9 sumptuous new effects: Crank out great guitar tone with VST Amp, get funky with the new Wah Wah and generate freaky new soundscapes with Auto Filter. Heat up your digital recordings with the Tape Saturator, and lose yourself for hours discovering the awesome possibilities of the Ring Modulator. And if that’s not enough, the Step Flanger, Vintage Ensemble, Envelope Shaper and Octaver will give you all the creative options you’ll ever need for FX.
Expand your universe
More than a sampler
HALion combines the best in sampling technology with the latest in virtual analog synthesis to offer a fully integrated sound design environment for professionals. HALion 5 further extends the sound-creation possibilities through the addition of a granular synthesis engine and an ultra-authentic tone wheel oscillator. Plus, audio tools such as the new Slicing module and the Audio Warp pitch-shifting and time-stretching toolkit that is based on algorithms by zplane make audio material supremely malleable — reform and remold audio to suit your project and not the other way round. Build complex sample libraries on the fly, create cutting-edge synths and invent your own sound — all in one intuitive instrument.
Leave your acoustic fingerprint
From surgically precise EQing to ultra-expressive sound design tools: with a total of 67 first-rate effect processors, HALion 5 offers a plethora of creative options. Highlights include the REVerence convolution reverb, the flexible StudioEQ, and a captivatingly authentic rotary cabinet emulation. HALion 5 adds Steinberg’s renowned virtual amplifier VST Amp and the innovative Auto Filter tool for even more possibilities.
Mix it inside
HALion 5 incorporates a state-of-the-art mixing engine with powerful routing options for complete control over your signal flow. There are virtually no restrictions — create an unlimited number of buses per Program and Layer and freely route the signals as desired. Each bus holds controls for level, pan, mute and solo as well as eight insert slots. What’s more, HALion 5 features a total of 32 stereo output channels and 6-channel surround support.
Flexible user interface
HALion 5 incorporates the most efficient and flexible user interface ever witnessed in a virtual instrument, allowing you to undock, move and resize windows, create function tabs and save entire screen sets — ideal for multi-monitor setups and perfect for keeping you focused.
Write Your Own Review