Product added to cart
Steinberg UR-RT4 USB interface
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The UR-RT interfaces with Rupert Neve transformers
The premium UR-RT series provides high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and comprises the UR-RT2 and UR-RT4 mobile interfaces with switchable Rupert Neve Designs input transformers.
Top 10 key features
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each front input channel
- 4 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Mic/Hi-Z on input 1/2 and Mic/Line on input 3/4), plus 2 TRS line inputs, 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- dspMixFx editor application for Windows, macOS and iOS
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environment) and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter)
4-bit/192kHz USB 2.0
The high-class converters used in the UR-RT interfaces are top of the range and provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and 24-bit resolution.
Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
The UR-RT interfaces are equipped with Yamaha’s highly acclaimed D-PRE preamps that deliver truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound, unrivaled in this product class.
The Rupert Neve Designs transformer featured in the UR-RT interfaces adds a natural distortion to the signal to realize a sound with more depth and perspective.
Latency-free monitoring with FX
Thanks to the built-in SSP2 DSP and the included dspMixFx software the UR-RTs provide zero-latency monitoring with FX on Windows, macOS and iOS and with every DAW.
The UR-RT audio interfaces provide cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS with the included Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software.
The loopback function merges incoming signals with the playback signal and offers an easy way of streaming performances live to the Internet.
The UR-RT4 is a premium six input, four output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT4 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- Mac OS X: macOS 10.11 / 10.12 / 10.13
- Windows: Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- USB 2.0/3.0 port for connection of UR unit
- CC Mode requires iOS 9 (or higher) on iOS devices*
- Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
- Please download and use the latest driver from the download pages.
*CC Mode requires Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter / Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (not included)
- Steinberg UR-RT4 USB 2.0 USB interface x1
- AC adapter x1
- USB cable x1
Write Your Own Review