Product added to cart
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 stuudiotarkvara
WaveLab Elements is an audio editing and mastering software, perfectly tailored to hobby musicians, radio freelancers and home studio owners. Based on the approved WaveLab Pro mastering solution, the WaveLab Elements highlights proven editing and analysis tools, a valuable selection of restoration and mastering plug-ins, a CD burning engine and much more — all accessible through an intuitive user interface.
WaveLab Elements at a glance
Creative audio refinement
With three stereo tracks, numerous editing tools and support for many different file formats, WaveLab Elements is the ideal choice for radio journalists as well as for simple mastering and audio editing tasks. Simply cut out unwanted noise, crossfade between takes or enhance the clarity of speech recordings using clip- or track-based effects. WaveLab Elements provides a streamlined user interface that allows for a fast and convenient workflow. The single-window interface contains a central tab area, incorporating the most often used functions and the waveform display. Working with WaveLab Elements has never been easier and more creative!
MasterRig – and more quality effects
WaveLab Elements offers more than 25 studio-grade effect plug-ins that allow you to increase the quality of your audio material or to change its character. Add some punch with the Tube Compressor and Brickwall Limiter, and adjust the pitch and tempo of your recordings. Get your tracks radio-ready by using WaveLab Elements’ MasterRig, a mastering plug-in suite derived from the professional WaveLab Pro version. MasterRig consists of 5 modules: EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager which can be easily arranged to create an individual high-class audio effect-chain.
Analyze your audio material
With the global analysis you can detect peaks, errors, the pitch or bit depth of your recorded files. WaveLab Elements also includes a state-of-the-art Spectrogram, offering a visual representation of the frequency spectrum of your audio files. If that's not enough, the 3D spectrum analysis and the included real-time analyzing tools, Spectroscope, Oscilloscope and VU metering, provide detailed feedback on your audio's quality — and help you achieve professional results.
Repair impaired recordings
WaveLab Elements highlights a premium restoration plug-in suite. RestoreRig helps you remove any kind of unwanted noise, clicks, pops, crackle, buzz or hum fast and effectively. Restore old vinyl and tape recordings, fine-tune the recording of your band's last gig or get rid of environmental noise — it's up to you.
Work like a pro
The time-saving batch conversion functions allow you to convert a large number of audio files in one go. And thanks to the metadata support you can add the artist's name, pictures, copyright, date and more to your files. Plus, the single-window plug-in management or the auto-replay option are valuable improvements for multiplying your productivity. In addition, WaveLab Elements provides a seamless and direct exchange of audio material with Cubase and Nuendo* allowing you to create a powerful mix and mastering chain.
Master your tracks
CD mastering is more than just increasing the loudness of music tracks and putting these into the right order. That's why WaveLab Elements includes an intuitive burning engine, allowing you to create truly professional audio CDs. Thanks to the thought-out marker management you can accurately define the start and end points or adjust the breaks to your taste.
What is new in WaveLab 9.5
WaveLab Pro 9.5 introduces many improvements for mastering and editing workflows as well as carefully selected features for audio refinement and polishing. Ranging from a top-notch Spectrum Editor to the new restoration plug-in suite to the unique Audio Inpainting technology alongside a redesigned and enhanced plug-in set — WaveLab 9.5 is a quantum leap in audio quality.
New features at a glance
- Pristine 64-bit floating-point audio engine with double-precision processing capabilities and 32-bit integer recording support
- Modern Spectrogram offering a customizable view, color schemes with presets, display settings, psychoacoustic scales and more
- Brand-new Wavelet display for a more accurate visual representation of the musical content of an audio file
- State-of-the-art Spectrum Editor with a whole new set of tools and functionality to surgically edit in the Spectrogram
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Redesigned Error Correction tab for straightforward and easy detection and correction of clicks and errors
- New RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Live Spectrogram for real-time visualization of the spectral information of a signal during recording or playback
- Revamped plug-in set including new batch processing modules, enhancements in MasterRig, a GUI redesign in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to your favorite tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
Write Your Own Review