Product added to cart
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 EE
WAVELAB EL EE
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 EE haridusalane stuudio tarkvara
Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 EE stuudio tarkvara on hea lahendus muusika töötlemiseks või masterdamiseks kodustuudios. Tarkvara sisaldab 3 stereo tracki, üle 25 kvaliteetse efektiplugina, MasterRig mooduleid (Limiter, compressor jpt), teoste põhjalikumaks analüüsimiseks 3D spectrum analysis funktsiooni, Cubase ja Nuendo projektifailide avamiseks mugavat "Direct file exchange" funktsiooni ning palju muud.
- Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 EE stuudio tarkvara on loodud kasutamiseks vaid haridusalaselt ning on mõeldud nii avaliku, kui erasektori muusika- ja meediakoolide õpilastele või õpetajatele (Samuti ka kuni 6 kuu pikkuse kestvusega helindus/meedia alasel kursusel käijatele). Vajalik esitada vastava õppeasutuse templiga tõend
- Steinberg WaveLab Elements 9.5 EE stuudio tarkvara soetamiseks on vajalik täita vastav ankeet, mille saab meie esindusest või kontakteerudes aadressil firstname.lastname@example.org, samuti telefonil +372 6728 280
- Palume võtta ühendust suurema hulga tarkvara soetamisel
Süsteemi miinum nõuded:
- Mac OS X: 10.10/10.11
- Windows: 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel või AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB vaba kõvaketta ruumi
- 1024 x 768 ekraani resolutsioon
- USB pesa USB-eLicenser’ile
- OS ühilduv heli riistvara
- DVD-ROM dual-layer draiv
- Interneti ühendus
WaveLab Elements 9
WaveLab Elements is an audio editing and mastering software, perfectly tailored to hobby musicians, radio freelancers and home studio owners. Based on the approved WaveLab Pro mastering solution, the WaveLab Elements highlights proven editing and analysis tools, a valuable selection of restoration and mastering plug-ins, a CD burning engine and much more — all accessible through an intuitive user interface.
New in WaveLab Pro 9
Introducing the most comprehensive and intuitive feature set ever crafted, WaveLab Pro 9 reinvents audio refinement once again. Its redesigned user interface and the new exchange feature allow for faster workflows, while the unique mastering plug-in suite, MasterRig, and its mid/side capabilities push your creative envelope.
New features at a glance
- Revolutionary new user interface based on a ribbon and tab layout concept for instant access to all vital program functions
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including Equalizer, Dynamic EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager and M/S support
- Full M/S support including mid/side editing and processing of files in Audio Editor and Audio Montage, M/S monitoring in the master section and flexible M/S channel processing
- Direct exchange with Cubase and Nuendo for using WaveLab’s mighty feature set during mixing and for easily opening the respective Cubase/Nuendo project from WaveLab
- Newly designed Master Section including easier-to-read metering, M/S monitoring, channel processing options and 12 effect slots
Creative audio refinement
With three stereo tracks, numerous editing tools and support for many different file formats, WaveLab Elements is the ideal choice for radio journalists as well as for simple mastering and audio editing tasks. Simply cut out unwanted noise, crossfade between takes or enhance the clarity of speech recordings using clip- or track-based effects. WaveLab Elements provides a streamlined user interface that allows for a fast and convenient workflow. The single-window interface contains a central tab area, incorporating the most often used functions and the waveform display. Working with WaveLab Elements has never been easier and more creative!
MasterRig – and more quality effects
WaveLab Elements offers more than 25 studio-grade effect plug-ins that allow you to increase the quality of your audio material or to change its character. Add some punch with the Tube Compressor and Brickwall Limiter, and adjust the pitch and tempo of your recordings. Get your tracks radio-ready by using WaveLab Elements’ MasterRig, a mastering plug-in suite derived from the professional WaveLab Pro version. MasterRig consists of 5 modules: EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager which can be easily arranged to create an individual high-class audio effect-chain.
Analyze your audio material
With the global analysis you can detect peaks, errors, the pitch or bit depth of your recorded files. If that's not enough, the 3D spectrum analysis and the included real-time analyzing tools, Spectroscope, Oscilloscope and VU metering, provide detailed feedback on your audio's quality — and help you achieve professional results.
Repair impaired recordings
WaveLab Elements highlights premium restoration tools, including the DeNoiser, DeBuzzer and DeClicker VST 3 plug-ins by Sonnox. With this advanced suite you can remove any kind of unwanted noise, clicks, crackles or hum fast and effectively. Restore old vinyl and tape recordings, fine-tune the recording of your band's last gig or get rid of environmental noise — it's up to you.
Work like a pro
The time-saving batch conversion functions allow you to convert a large number of audio files in one go. And thanks to the metadata support you can add the artist's name, pictures, copyright, date and more to your files. Plus, the single-window plug-in management or the auto-replay option are valuable improvements for multiplying your productivity. In addition, WaveLab Elements provides a seamless and direct exchange of audio material with Cubase and Nuendo* allowing you to create a powerful mix and mastering chain.
Master your tracks
CD mastering is more than just increasing the loudness of music tracks and putting these into the right order. That's why WaveLab Elements includes an intuitive burning engine, allowing you to create truly professional audio CDs. Thanks to the thought-out marker management you can accurately define the start and end points or adjust the breaks to your taste.
Write Your Own Review