Product added to cart
Strand Lighting Basic Palette II
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Strand Lighting Basic Palette II on Palette seeria 250 kanaliga valguspult, mis pakub professionaalsetes aplikatsioonides valgustite üle manuaalset ja paindlikku kontrolli. Valguspult pakub kontrollimiseks 250 kanalit (uuendamisel kuni 8000 kanalit) ning sisaldab 100GB mahutavusega kõvaketast, USB ühendust (2x tagapaneelil, 1x esipaneelil) showde salvetamiseks välisele andmekandjale, klaviatuuri ja hiirt ning kuni kahe ekraani ühendamiseks kahte VGA monitor output ühendust. Mõõtmed: 462.3 x 640.1 x 114.3 mm.
- NB! Monitor ei ole tootega kaasas
Strand Lighting Basic Palette II
There's so much that's new with Palette. And so much that you already know. Clean, elegant, and very, very powerful, classic Palette is a thoroughbred. Starting with 250 channels (upgradeable to 8,000 channels), a single playback and 16 submasters, basicPaletteII will eat up complex shows, easily – elegantly.
Strand's new Palette consoles build on the most successful lighting control operating system to bring you PaletteOS, a high-resolution point/click graphical environment to unleash your creativity and speed up workflow. PaletteOS harnesses the power of Windows to provide a familiar, user-friendly environment for either the console or the
Off-Line Editor. Basic Palette II is powerful - with up to 8,000 channels of control and amazing automatic focus group controls that will slash your programming time. Palette has a powerful web browser that lets you configure and monitor your network and interact directly with Strand's award-winning C21 dimming systems.
Right there on the console screen. And Palette is an elegant and highly functional lighting console, leveraging industry-standard technologies to make it robust and future-safe. Palette's brain is a rugged independent PC that can be swapped in seconds. Palette has a generous 100GB hard drive, or you can save your shows anywhere on the network. You even get a shiny new USB key for show storage. Oh, and you can even convert your old 300 / 500 series show files so that no one gets left behind.
- Two DMX ports with 1,024 outputs
- Hard disk for show file storage
- USB Key for external show file storage
- Strand ShowNet standard on all systems with over 18,000 DMX outputs
- Microsoft Windows Operation System
- High-resolution Graphical User Interface with mouse
- Unlimited cue, groups, subs and effects per show
- Network support for a wide range of Ethernet data protocols including ShowNet, streaming ACN, ArtNet, Pathway and Color Kinetics networks
- PaletteOS's Universal Attribute Control - Automated lighting control with the intelligent fixture library
- Up to 26 part cues
- 16 submasters with unlimited pages
- Tracking, Cue Only, or Preset operation
- Low profile "easy touch" bump buttons
- Light Palette-style encoder wheel
- Support for two video displays (touchscreen optional)
- Wired and wireless focus remote options
- Windows Off-line Editor
- Available with up to 8,000 channels
- Split memory playback
- Direct access keys for selection of key automated lighting attributes
- Unlimited effects playbacks
- Vision.net control interface for seamless interface between Entertainment and Architectural controls
- Supply Voltage: Universal power supply 90-240V
- Approvals: ETL listed and CE marked
- Construction: Galvanized sheet steel and aluminum extrusion and Flame retardant ABS controls
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40°C ambient (32° to 104°F)
- Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40° - 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Mõõtmed: 462.3 x 640.1 x 114.3 mm
- Kaal: 10,8 kg
- 1 Ethernet (RJ45) port, Strand ShowNet compatible
- 2 USB ports (rear)
- 1 USB port (front)
- 2 VGA monitor outputs (monitors not included)
- 1 Serial port
- 2 DMX512 (XLR5) ports
- Palette klaviatuur 1 tk
- Hiir 1 tk
- Tolmu kate 1 tk
- USB key draiv 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 1 tk
Write Your Own Review