Product added to cart
Universal Audio UAFX Golden Reverberator
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Loe lähemalt siit
Vintage Reverb Effects Beyond Any Other Stompbox.
Harnessing more than 20 years of reverb modeling expertise, UAFX Golden Reverberator puts a trio of iconic reverbs right at your feet. The tube-driven spring reverb of classic ’60s guitar amps. The dense and haunting sound of ’50s studio plate reverbs. The endless algorithmic wonder of early digital reverb hardware.
Built upon powerful UAFX dual‑engine processing and unprecedented levels of sonic authenticity, Golden Reverberator is a flagship, no‑compromise reverb unit, built to inspire you for decades.
- Get the unmistakable drip of three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic '60's American guitar amps
- Explore the dense, haunting sound of three German studio plate reverbs sourced from The Plant studio
- Sculpt huge, three-dimensional tones with exact, bit‑for‑bit vintage digital reverb algorithms
- Quickly access sounds with Live/Preset modes, and play with silent switching, and true or trails bypass with spillover*
- Download additional vintage digital Chamber & Plate effect at product registration
- Build your pedalboard around timeless UA design and robust craftsmanship, built to last decades
Spring 65: A Trio of Authentic Vintage Amp Reverbs
The tube-driven spring reverb from classic '60s American guitar amps is a heavenly sound like no other. But no two spring reverb tanks sound alike. So we auditioned over two dozen tanks, ultimately handpicking and modeling three tanks from a trio of vintage amps. Unlike other spring reverb emulations, UA's "whole amp" approach faithfully captures each reverb circuit's unique tube clipping character. The end result is all the drip, clang, whistles, and overtones of real tube‑driven spring reverb.
Plate 140: A Classic Palette of Rich Studio Plates
The dense, haunting sound of late-1950s studio plate reverb is integral to more than 60 years of classic recorded guitar tones. Golden Reverberator's three uniquely voiced plates — sourced from The Plant recording studio in Sausalito, California — frame your tones in hazy ambience as warm as the midday sun. Plus, you can easily add ripples of rich analog modulation to add texture.
Hall 224: A World of Late-'70s Vintage Digital Ambience
Introduced in the late 1970s, digital studio reverb allowed progressive guitarists to venture further into atmospheric exploration — fueling the platinum pop and alt‑rock guitar tones of the ‘80s, ‘90s, and beyond. Golden Reverberator's Hall 224 effect gives you the exact, bit-for-bit algorithms of a studio staple, with all of their lush, grainy trails and mesmerizing modulation textures.
Dual Stereo Reverb Engines for Endless Creativity
Built from the ground up for UAFX, Golden Reverberator's powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb effect, thanks to its unique dual‑engine processing — giving you uncanny three‑dimensional, immersive soundscapes. This results in a stereo spread of complex, awe‑inspiring spatial textures, and seamless effect transitions with trails.
A State-of-the-Art Stompbox
With modern, high-powered features like studio‑grade conversion, dual‑processing engines, additional downloadable effects, Live/Preset modes, true/buffered bypass* with silent switching, effect trails, and analog dry through, Golden Reverberator radiates pure reverb perfection — in a beautiful stompbox that's built to last decades.
- Flagship, no-compromise stompbox offering the most authentic tube-driven spring, plate, and vintage digital reverbs ever captured in an effects pedal
- Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic '60's American guitar amps
- Three vintage German studio plate reverbs sourced from The Plant (Sausalito, CA)
- A trio of perfect, bit-for-bit vintage digital reverb algorithms from the late 1970s
- Store and recall your favorite preset, silent switching, true/buffered bypass and spillover/trails*
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation, and available modulation on each effect
- Free Hall 224 Chamber & Plate vintage digital reverb effect, downloadable at registration
Power requirements (power supply sold separately): Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
- 2 x ¼” unbalanced TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- 2 x ¼” unbalanced TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- Dry signal: Analog dry-through in all modes
- Bypass modes (switchable within UAFX Control mobile app): True bypass via mechanical relays or buffered/trails bypass
- 500 Kilohms (Mono In)
- 1 Megohms (Stereo In)
- Output impedance: .500 Ohms
- Maximum input level: 12.2 dBu
- Maximum output level: 12.1 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- Maximum throughput latency: 0 ms for dry signal, input to output (Analog dry-through in all modes)
- USB Type-C: For registration and firmware updates via computer
- Wireless technology: Bluetooth v5
Dimensions (with knobs and protrusions)
- Height: 2.56 inches, 6.5 cm
- Width: 3.62 inches, 9.2 cm
- Depth: 5.55 inches, 14.1 cm
- Weight (unboxed): 0.567 kg
- Universal Audio UAFX Golden Reverberator x1
Write Your Own Review