Product added to cart
Vanguard Audio Labs Lolli V1 FET Stereo Kit Stereo Pencil Condenser Kit
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Vanguard Audio Labs Lolli V1 FET Stereo Kit
V1S+LOLLI – Stereo Pencil Condenser Kit
The Vanguard V1S+LOLLI is a multi-capsule pencil condenser microphone system. Lovingly crafted by experts over several years, it is designed to be a versatile, reliable, professional tool for any recording engineer, studio, producer, or artist. Ten total custom-voiced capsules – in both small- and large-diaphragm formats, and with multiple pickup patterns – allow for a cornucopia of tonal variations for virtually any sound source or recording situation. With a “straight-wire” circuit design, premium cryogenically-treated FET componentry, an unparalleled selection of capsules, and a true heavy-duty shockmount,the V1S+LOLLI will be your new “go-to” microphone pair for stereo recording.
Two Vanguard V1 Microphones – packed with high-end componentry including an ultra-quality precision-biased JFET, a custom-wound transformer, premium capacitors, and cryogenic treatment throughout. A “straight-wire” design philosophy means there’s only four components between the capsule and the output.
Eight 22mm Capsules – these interchangeable capsules give you unmatched flexibility – two each of cardioid, wide cardioid, hypercardioid, and omnidirectional patterns. Ultra-sensitive 4-micron diaphragms, an anti-comb-filtering front design, and precision-machined backplates give wide consistency across each capsule.
Two V34C “LOLLI” Removable Multi-Pattern Large-Diaphragm Capsule Heads – our patent-pending interchangeable large-diaphragm multi-pattern head. Our custom-voiced 34mm edge-terminated 3-micron diaphragm dual-capsule assembly housed in a precision-machined aircraft-grade aluminum body. Switchable between omni and cardioid…and aesthetically gorgeous to boot.
Two VSSM Shockmounts – the best pencil shockmount in the ‘verse. Heavy-duty cast zinc partners with high-impact ABS to create a shockmount that stays where it’s supposed to. Aerospace-grade suspension rings keep the rumble out (no hair scrunchies here!), and a windowed design allows you to easily access switches without changing the your mic placement.
Stereo Microphone Bar – Easily set up X/Y, ORTF, or other stereo mic’ing configurations.
Pinewood Storage Case – because your microphones should stay safe in luxury. We’ve carved individual capsule pockets into a block of solid pine, and custom-cut foam for your mics to stay cozy and secure…whether they’re on the road or in your studio.
Capsule & Electronics
- Eight small-diaphragm 22mm capsules – cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, wide cardioid (pairs)
- Two Large-diaphragm V34C “Lolli” multi-pattern capsule assembly – switchable between cardioid & omni
- Transformer-balanced solid-state circuit with premium-grade over-spec circuitry
- Low-noise ultra-grade hand-biased JFET and other premium components
- Deep-cycle cryogenic treatment of critical signal & power path components
- Transformer-balanced output – custom-wound humbucking dual-bobbin transformer
- Works via 48V phantom power
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Capsule Size (V34C) : 1.34″ / 34mm (dual-capsule)
- Diaphragm Size (V34C): 1.04″ / 26.4mm
- Capsule Diaphragms Thickness (V34C): 3µm
- Capsule Size (Small-Diaphragm): 0.87″/22mm
- Diaphragm Size (Small-Diaphragm): 0.78″ / 16mm
- Capsule Diaphragm Thickness (Small-Diaphragm): 4µm
- Electronics Type: Solid-state, transformer-balanced output
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Max SPL: 136dBA (0.5% THD @ 1000Hz)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: <15dBA
- S/N Ratio: TBA
- Sensitivity: TBA
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin, gold-plated
- High-Pass/Rolloff Switch: N/A
- Attenuation/Pad Switch: N/A
- Finish: Polished nickel trim / High-gloss Pinot Noir
- Weight (microphone): TBA
- Weight (in case): TBA
- Dimensions (microphone): TBA
- Dimensions (case): TBA
- Voltage Requirement: Phantom Power (+48V ideal)
- 22mm removable capsule – Cardioid (pair)
- 22mm removable capsule – Hypercardioid (pair)
- 22mm removable capsule – Omnidirectional (pair)
- 22mm removable capsule – Wide Cardioid (pair)
- V34C “Lolli” removable multi-pattern capsule assembly (pair)
- VSSM small shockmount (pair)
- Padded pinewood microphone storage box x1
- Stereo microphone bar x1
Write Your Own Review