Product added to cart
€782.00 €651.67 €894.00
-112€You save 13%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha CZR10 passive speaker SPL 95db (1m)
The CZR10 is a 2-way loudspeaker offering high power handling and outstanding sonic performance in a portable, lightweight, yet rugged design. Its versatile, compact enclosure design makes the lightweight CZR10 ideal for range of live performance and installed sound environments—from live bands at outdoor festivals to DJ’s in clubs—these loudspeakers deliver crystal clear, high-quality sound with impressive low frequency performance.
- 2-way loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10" LF
- Features Yamaha's own Wide Dispersion CD Waveguide Horn
- High power 700W(PGM) power handling and Bi-amp capable
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium graded Polyurea coating
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR10H/V) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
Superior Power-Handling. Professional Performance.
The CZR Series is a range of passive loudspeakers offering high power handling and outstanding sonic performance in a portable, lightweight, yet rugged design. The CZR is ideal for a range of live performance and installed sound environments— from live bands at outdoor festivals to DJ’s in clubs—these loudspeakers deliver crystal clear, high-quality sound with impressive bass performance. For even more bottom end to round out your sound, adding CXS XLF Series passive subwoofers can extend your system’s low frequency performance dramatically down to a startling 29Hz for throbbing low frequency reproduction capability that’s sure to impress.
Focused sound for flexible installation
The CZR Series features 15˝, 12˝ and 10˝ models with transducers with die-cast aluminum frames with a 3˝ voice coil for very high power input, and a lightweight yet powerful neodymium magnet that helps to add punch and power to your bass. The HF unit achieves vivid, soaring highs from its titanium diaphragm with a 2˝ voice coil and neodymium magnet. Like the DZR, the CZR models also feature the rotatable constant directivity horn design (90°x 50° for the CZR15, and 90°x 60° for the CZR12 and CZR10) for increased flexibility in mounting vertically or horizontally.
Best in Class SPL performance
The CZR15 and CZR12 can both produce 129dB SPL with a power rating of 800W for the CZR15 and CZR12, and 700W for the CZR10 in passive mode. Every CZR model is also equipped with Biamp mode to maximize performance.
The CXS XLF Series of consists of two passive subwoofers, the CXS18XLF (18-inch) and the CXS15XLF (15-inch) which can extend the system’s low frequency down to a starting 29Hz for throbbing LF capability. Neutrik speakON NL4MP connectors provide safe, reliable and flexible connectivity. Equipped with two input/parallel connectors for multiple subwoofers plus one unique output connector for flexible set up to full-range CZR loudspeakers or cardioid mode setting. It is capable the simpler connection with single 4-pole speakON cable.
Intelligent processing to maximize system performance
When used in combination with Yamaha PX Series amplifiers or other compatible signal processors, CZR Series loudspeakers can take full advantage of dedicated speaker processor tuning settings. Additionally, like the DXS XLF models, CXS XLF subwoofers are capable of use in cardioid mode provided the processor has the dedicated DSP settings (visit Yamaha pro-audio website for more information).
Premium materials. Road-tested toughness
The specially designed enclosure features lightweight and robust premium plywood with a scratch-resistant, rugged Polyurea coating for improved portability and durability on the road, as well as two different sockets for pole-mounting at either -7° down tilt or level. The CXS XLF are equipped with both a 35mm pole socket and an M20 threaded socket to support a full range cabinet.
- Speaker type: 2-way Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): Passive: 43 Hz - 20 kHz, Normal (*1): 46 Hz - 20 kHz, FOH (*1): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage area: H90ﾟ x V60ﾟ Rotatable Constant Directivity Horn
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- LF: 10" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- HF: 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- NOISE: Passive (EIA 426-A) 350 W, Bi-amp LF (EIA 426-A): 350W, HF (AES): 50W
- PGM: Passive (EIA 426-A) 700 W, Bi-amp LF (EIA 426-A): 700W, HF (AES): 100W
- PEAK: Passive (EIA 426-A) 1400 W, Bi-amp LF (EIA 426-A): 1400W, HF (AES): 200W
- Nominal impedance: Passive: 8Ω, Bi-amp: LF: 8Ω, HF: 16Ω
- Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis): Passive: 95dB SPL, Bi-amp: LF: 95dB SPL, HF: 108dB SPL
- Peak (Calculated): Passive: 127 dB SPL, Bi-amp: LF: 127dB SPL, HF: 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: SpeakON NL4MP x 2 (Parallel)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Top x1, Side x1
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm x2 (0° or -7°)
- Rigging: M10 x 8, M8 x 2
- Options: Bracket: UB-DZR10H/V, Cover: SPCVR-DZR10
- Others: Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea coating, Black
- Dimensions: 315 x 537 x 345mm
- Weight: 14 kg
- Yamaha CZR10 passive speaker SPL 95db (1m) x1
Write Your Own Review