Product added to cart
Yamaha DXS18XLFD subwoofer
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha DXS18XLF-D subwoofer with Dante SPL 136db (1m)
Perfectly suited for use with DZR full-range speakers, the DXS18XLF-D is a Dante-equipped powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency, producing a best-in class maximum SPL of 136dB SPL with superb clarity and power.
- Powered 18” subwoofer with 4” Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 30Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DXS18X) and wheel kit (SPW-1)
Powerful DSP for flexible control
Like the full-range DZR models, the DXS XLF subwoofers are also driven by 96kHz high power DSP processors and utilize the dynamic EQ.
Onboard D-XSUB LF processing gives you total management of your lower frequencies with NORMAL mode set for ideally balanced low-frequency response, while BOOST mode provides a tighter and more focused bass with some extra punch. XTENDED LF mode drops the low-end frequencies down even further for thunderous bottom end that delivers a low frequency extension unheard of from a cabinet of this size. Usually the higher the output, the more difficult it is to manage low frequency energy directivity, and significant stage-side sound pressure levels can seriously sabotage your monitoring, but with DXS XLF setups consisting of two or more subwoofers, selecting the Cardioid Mode effectively decreases the sound pressure on stage while increasing the bottom-end output directed towards the audience, resulting in a much cleaner stage monitoring environment. Without a doubt, your DZR full-range system will reach new performance heights when used with the pronounced, powerful lows of DXS XLF active subwoofers.
Dante-equipped for sophisticated capability with simple connectivity
Just like the DZR Series, each DXS XLF model comes in a Dante-equipped “D” version enabling smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices via the Dante I/O (2in/2out) which also features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility. Patching is simplified considerably with Yamaha CL/QL digital mixing consoles from the I/O device display, while TF console users can select Quick Config for surprisingly fast, easy set up and operation of a sophisticated sound reinforcement system. Combining the Analog I/O with Dante I/O, opens up countless routing and system configuration options, while the Dante break-IN and break-OUT function can add even more flexibility by acting as a simple I/O box. What’s more, Yamaha’s customizable control panel software “ProVisionare Control” for windows and “ProVisionare Touch” for iPad are also Dante compatible, adding more simple remote management of your sound reinforcement system.
Acoustics and utility
New Yamaha proprietary transducers with a durable die cast aluminum frame and 4” voice coil are crucial to achieving such impressive low frequency response, even at the highest output levels. A dual damper also helps to realize extraordinarily high linearity of the low frequencies by mitigating unwanted vibration during extreme output levels.
Durable, portable, and road-ready
DXS XLF enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come. Additionally, the new, easy-to-grip aluminum handle, optional SPW1 wheel kit, and SPCVR speaker covers provide additional safety, portability, and peace of mind when you’re on the road.
- Speaker type: Powered Subwoofer, bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 30Hz - 150Hz
- Coverage area: -
- LF: 18” Cone, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
- MF: -
- HF: -
- Crossover: -
- Sampling frequency rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL *1
- SRC: Yes
- Dynamic: 1600W *2
- Continuous: 1230W
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1/2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Digital I/O: Dante: etherCON CAT5e x2 (Daisy Chain), 2 IN / 2 OUT (Fs: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k) and Remote Control, 1000BASE-T
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power consumption: 40W (Idle), 180W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Rigging: -
- Dimensions: 550x 657 x 720mm
- Weight: 48,9 kg
- Yamaha DXS18XLF-D subwoofer with Dante SPL 136db (1m) x1
- Power cord x1
Write Your Own Review