Product added to cart
Yamaha EMX 2
€372.00 €310.00 €479.00
-107€You save 22%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha EMX 2 võimendiga mikserpult 10 kanaliga
Yamaha EMX 2 on aktiivne 10 kanaliga mikserpult, mis pakub erinevatesse aplikatsioonidesse 2-ühes lahendust helimikserpuldi ja integreeritud helivõimendi näol. EMX 2 on portatiivne ja kerge nii väiksematel väliüritustel, akustilistel livedel kasutamiseks, kui väiksemates klubides DJ-le. Aktiivne mikserpult on hõlpsasti ühendatav ja ühendab endas mugavad kandesangad transportimiseks, 4 erinevat reverb efekti vokaalidele või instrumentidele lisamiseks, 10 Line sisendit (4 mono + 3 stereo) ning palju muud. Mõõtmed: 375 x 147 x 220mm.
- Võimsus: 2x 250W
EMX2 Powered Mixer
Easy Does It
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, you only need speakers and mics to have a fully functioning sound system. This makes it easy for newcomers, and even first-time users with no previous audio experience to easily configure their own sound reinforcement system. The EMX2's all-in-one design concept ensures that by just plugging in a single power cable and making a few simple, intuitive connections, anyone can be their own sound engineer.
Despite being a mixer and an amplifier in a single unit, the EMX2's dimensions (37.5cm x 22cm x 15cm / 14.8" x 5.8" x 8.7") are surprisingly modest, making it easy to fit along with speakers even in the trunk of a small car. The lightweight body also features handles for a superior level of portability that will benefit anyone setting up a PA for applications where time is a consideration.
From Speaking Engagements to Live Bands and DJ Events
The EMX2's flexible connectivity allows you to use up to 4 microphones for singing along with musical instruments, or speaking/ making announcements along with BGM or recorded audio from a portable playback device. The unit also comes equipped with Phantom Power and high-impedance input capability allowing you to use high-performance condenser microphones or connect guitars directly without any external gear. And because the EMX2 is also an amplifier, you can easily connect passive speakers to complete your sound system, or even add a Yamaha DXS Series Powered sub-woofer via a single connection, for configuring a PA system for applications that require a more prominent bass performance, such as a DJ event in a small club or outdoor venue.
4 Yamaha Reverbs for Additional Atmosphere
For decades, the sound specialists at Yamaha have been developing high-quality reverb effects to add an atmospheric touch to our users vocal and instrumental performances. The EMX2 features someof the most commonly used and practical reverb algorithms, using a single knob to easily select and control the depth for one of four effects; HALL mimics the sound characteristics of a large hall, PLATE for a more classic, defined sound, ROOM adds a more intimate sound to performances, and ECHO gives instruments or vocal a more professional edge, as well as being an attractive option for KARAOKE.
A Positive Feedback Feature
Few things make a live performance or speaking engagement take a negative turn like the sudden, uncomfortable, and often embarrassing howling of unwanted feedback. Luckily the EMX2 comes equipped with a Feedback Suppressor that utilizes a unique Yamaha digital technology to instantly eliminate annoying feedback with the single switch of a button.
Shape Your Sound
For adding the final touch to your mix, the EMX2's 1-Knob Master EQ™ lets you apply optimized EQ settings with the simple turn of a knob. The SPEECH setting is geared towards meetings, seminars, or conferences with a limited lower end for clear, defined speech; MUSIC offers a more balanced sound tailored to acoustic or band performances; and BASS BOOST is ideal for DJ performances or audio playback that puts a priority on emphasizing the base sound.
Flexible Setupfor a Diverse Range of Applications
Using an optional rack-mount kit, you can seamlessly add the EMX2 to a rack configuration or and existing installed application. You can even mount the EMX2 on a microphone stand using a simple mic-stand adaptor, giving you quick, convenient, manual control of all the relevant features.
- Community Center/ Small Hall/ Office Space
- Small Chapel, or House of Worship
- For DJ's at Parties or Small Outdoor Events
- Band Performance With Vocal ,Keyboard, Guitar, and Bass
- Inputs: TOTAL 10ch : Mono (MIC/LINE):4, Stereo(LINE):3
- Phantom power: CH1, 2 : +30 V
- Outputs: SPEAKERS [L, R], MONITOR OUT [L,R], SUBWOOFER OUT
- Control and others: FOOT SW : Effect Mute on/off
- Bus: Stereo: 1, Effect: 1
Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (CH1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported (CH4)
- EQ HIGH: 8kHz +15dB / -15dB
- EQ MID: 2.5kHz +15dB / -15dB
- EQ LOW: 100Hz +15dB / -15dB
- DSP: SPX Algorithm Reverb 4 programs, MASTER EQ (SPEECH to MUSIC), Feedback suppressor
- Maximum output power @4ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 250 W + 250 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% : 110 W + 110 W
- Maximum output power @8ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 170 W + 170 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% : 110 W + 110 W
- Level Meter: 6points (-20, -6, 0 , +3, +6, LIMITER)
- Frequency response: Input to SPEAKERS : +1 dB/-4 dB (40Hz to 20kHz), Input to MONITOR OUT : +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20Hz to 20kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Input to SPEAKERS : 0.2 % @ 13.8 W (40Hz to 20kHz), 0.4 % @ 23.2W (1kHz), Input to MONITOR OUT : 0.05 % @ +10 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz) 0.009 % @ +20 dBu (1kHz), (THD+N, Measured with 22 kHz LPF)
Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -115 dBu
- Residual output noise: Input to SPEAKERS : -68 dBu (40Hz to 20kHz, MASTER: min), Input to MONITOR OUT : -99 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz, MONITOR: min)
- Crosstalk: -80 dB (1 kHz, Measured with 1 kHz band pass filter)
- Load protection: DC-fault
- Amplifier protection: Over heat protection, Over current protection
- Power requirements: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 35W (Idle) / 90W (1/8 Power)
- Mõõtmed: 375 x 147 x 220mm
- Kaal: 4,2 kg
- Yamaha EMX 2 võimendiga mikserpult 10 kanaliga 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 2m 1 tk
Write Your Own Review