Product added to cart
€874.35 €728.62 €1,005.00
-130,65€You save 13%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha EMX 5 12 kanaliga võimendiga mikserpult
Yamaha EMX 5 on 12 kanaliga võimendiga mikserpult, mis pakub erinevatesse aplikatsioonidesse 2-ühes lahendust helimikserpuldi ja integreeritud helivõimendi näol. EMX 5 on portatiivne ja kerge nii väiksematel väliüritustel, akustilistel livedel kasutamiseks, kui väiksemates klubides DJ-le. Aktiivne mikserpult on hõlpsasti ühendatav ja kombineerib endas mugavad kandesangad transportimiseks, 24 erinevat reverb efekti vokaalidele või instrumentidele lisamiseks, 12 Line sisendit (8 mono + 4 stereo) ning palju muud. Mõõtmed: 465 x 308 x 325mm.
- Võimsus: 2x 630W
Get Serious About Your Sound
The new EMX7 and EMX5 were designed specifically for musicians, performers, or public speakers who put a premium on sound quality and convenient operation, and are ready to take their sound reinforcement to the next level. Despite their compact construction, only speakers and a microphone are required to configure a fully functioning, extremely portable, and reliable sound system with all the tools you need to mix, process, and deliver your audio just the way you want, anywhere you want.
Powerful & High Efficiency Class-D Amplifier
The EMX7 and EMX5 models feature a built-in high-efficiency power amplifier of 2 x 710W, 2 x 630W of output power respectively. Despite their low power consumption, these amps are capable of very high volume output, yet still manage to remain surprisingly lightweight. Both models also come equipped with an onboard overload protection function to improve reliability and prolong component life and performance quality.
Robust But Extremely Portable Design
The EMX7 and EMX5 benefit from a robust and portable design with a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis geared towards extended operation and road usage. Large handles on the front and back of the enclosure make it extremely portable, and also help to protect knobs and terminals on the surface of the chassis from impact or pressure during transport.
Easy Setup, Easy Operation
With their intuitive, user-friendly architecture, the EMX7 and EMX5 can be setup and operated quickly and easily by users with a fundamental understanding of sound reinforcement. Their versatile enclosure design allows users to choose from a variety of vertical or horizontal placements depending on the type of application. From a tabletop, floor, or installation environment no matter used on a tabletop or from a seated position with the mixer placed on the floor.
Complete Range of Input & Output Channels
Both the EMX7 and EMX5 are equipped with four mono input channels and four mono/stereo input channels, allowing up to 8 microphones, and line-level devices such as keyboards and portable playback device to be connected to each channel. In addition, channel 4 can be used with Hi-Z inputs to connect instruments such as guitars or basses directly. Each model is also equipped with 2 AUX SEND connections for a monitoring system or external effect devices, REC OUT unbalanced RCA pin output jacks to connect an external recorder, and STEREO OUT TRS phone jacks to output the mixed stereo signal.
The speaker processor function allows you to select an appropriate setting to match the particular speakers you’re using. It features presets specifically tuned for each model in Yamaha’s extensive lineup of passive speakers, including CBR, Club, A and R series. This allows users to optimize speaker performance and save even more time during system setup. It also includes a bass boost function that can be enabled to significantly bring out the lower frequencies.
Onboard Feedback Suppressor
Few things make a live performance or speaking engagement take a negative turn like the sudden, uncomfortable, and often embarrassing howling of unwanted feedback. EMX7/5 come equipped with a Feedback Suppressor that utilizes a unique Yamaha digital technology to instantly eliminate annoying feedback with the single switch of a button, which utilizes a seven-band notch filter.
3-band Equalizer Control
With individual knobs you can adjust the [HIGH], [MID], and [LOW] audio frequencies. You can operate instantly turning the control to amplify (boost) and attenuate (cut) the corresponding frequency band.
1-Knob Master EQ™
EMX5’s 1-Knob Master EQ™ lets you apply optimized EQ settings with the simple turn of a knob. The SPEECH setting is geared towards meetings, seminars, or conferences with a limited lower end for clear, defined speech; MUSIC offers a more balanced sound tailored to acoustic or band performances; and BASS BOOST is ideal for DJ performances or audio playback that puts a priority on emphasizing the base sound.
EMX7/5 is equipped with the popular 1-knob COMP function used in MGP and MG series models. By simply operating a single control, it is possible to get optimal compression for vocals and instruments. As the [COMP] control is turned to the right, the threshold, ratio, and output gain are adjusted simultaneously.
EMX7/5 can be mounted onto a 19-inch rack by using the RK-EMX7 (rack-mount kit) sold separately.
Comprehensive, Professional Effects and Signal Processing
EMX7/5 are equipped with a powerful, comprehensive DSP section that provides a total of 24 different effects that are in the same league as our famed SPX effect processor series used by professionals. It is possible to add reverb and delay effects that simulate the sound of different performance environments, such as concert halls and small clubs.
Flexible Speaker Connectivity
EMX7/5 are equipped with speaker jacks which can be used with both TS phone and speakON plugs.
Internal Universal Power Supply
EMX7/5 have a highly-efficient internal universal power supply, then offer worry-free operation in any region around the globe - even in environments prone to potentially damaging power fluctuations. An internal power supply also simplifies rack mounting of the console for installed applications, eliminating the need for a bulky adapter or additional connections.
- Community Center/ Small Hall/ Office Space
- Small Chapel, or House of Worship
- For DJ's at Parties or Small Outdoor Events
- Band Performance With Vocal ,Keyboard, Guitar, and Bass
- Inputs: TOTAL 12 channels : 8 Mono (MIC/LINE), 4 Stereo (LINE)
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Outputs: SPEAKERS [A, B], AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND, STEREO OUT [L, R], REC OUT [L, R]
- Control and others: FOOT SWITCH : Effect Mute on/off
- Bus: Stereo: 1, AUX: 2 (Including FX)
Input Channel Function
- PAD: 30 dB (CH1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported (CH4)
- HPF: 80 Hz, -12 dB/oct. (CH1–3)
- COMP: 1-knob COMP (CH1–4)
- EQ HIGH: 10 kHz +15 dB / -15 dB (Shelving)
- EQ MID: 2.5 kHz +15 dB / -15 dB (Peaking)
- EQ LOW: 100 Hz +15 dB / -15 dB (Shelving)
- DSP: SPX Algorithm 24 programs, Feedback suppressor, Master EQ, Monitor EQ
- Maximum output power @4ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 630 W + 630 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% (CEA2006) : 500 W + 500 W
- Maximum output power @8ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10% (CEA2006) : 460 W + 460 W, 1kHz THD+N less than 1% (CEA2006) : 370 W + 370 W
- Level Meter: 2 × 7 points LED meter (-20, -10, -6, 0, +6, +10, PEAK)
- Frequency response: Input to SPEAKERS : +1 dB/-3 dB (40 Hz to 20 kHz), Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND : +0.5 dB/-1 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz) , refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Input to SPEAKERS: 0.1% @ 10 W (40 Hz to 20 kHz), 0.05% @ 50 W (1 kHz) ; Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND: 0.03% @ +14 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), 0.007% @ +20 dBu (1 kHz), (THD+N, measured with 22 kHz LPF)
Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -117 dBu (Noise is measured with A-weighting filter)
- Residual output noise:Input to SPEAKERS : -70 dBu(40Hz to 20kHz, STEREO MASTER LEVEL: min); Input to STEREO OUT, AUX1 SEND, AUX2 SEND : -82dBu(20Hz to 20kHz, STEREO MASTER LEVEL: min) (Noise is measured with A-weighting filter)
- Crosstalk: -85 dB (1 kHz, Measured with 1 kHz band pass filter)
- Load protection: DC-fault
- Amplifier protection: Over heat protection, Over current protection, Integral power protection
- Power suplly protection: Over heat protection, Over current protection
- Power requirements: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 42 W (Idle) / 210 W (1/8 Power)
- Mõõtmed: 465 x 308 x 325mm
- Kaal: 9,5 kg
- Yamaha EMX 5 12 kanaliga võimendiga mikserpult 1 tk
- Toitekaabel 2,5m 1 tk
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review