Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Affordable Lake Processing for Any Live Sound Application
Lake Processing has become the de-facto standard for speaker processing in live sound applications. The MY8-LAKE is a DSP card for Yamaha digital mixing consoles, developed through close technological cooperation between Yamaha and Lake. The full power of Mesa EQ, Ideal Graphic EQ, and Linear Phase Crossover functions are packed into one compact card, providing immense processing capability and precise, intuitive control right at your fingertips.
- [Notice] When using MY8-LAKE with the PM5D/PM5D-RH, a hardware upgrade for the PM5D/PM5D-RH is necessary. Please note that a fee will be charged for this upgrade. For details, contact your Yamaha dealer.
About Lake Processing
Lake Processing: The Undisputed Leader in Output Management
Lake Processing technology began in the late 1990s, makes it possible to achieve maximum sonic quality in any live sound situation. Mesa EQ with asymmetrical response curves, Ideal Graphic EQ with minimum inter-band interference, Linear Phase Crossover that allows steep slopes without disrupting phase characteristics: these are some of the Lake Processing features that make it easy to deliver ideal sonic performance in venues of any size, with any acoustic characteristics, and with any speakers from any manufacturer. The intuitive Lake Controller user interface contributes to easy, efficient operation, even under the pressure of preparing for a live show.
An Economical Approach to Impressive Processing Power
The small size of the MY8-LAKE belies the outstanding processing power it offers. 8-in/8-out*1 processing is available in Mesa Mode, while Contour Mode provides 4-in/12-out*2 capability. In Mesa Mode the MY8-LAKE can be used to provide system EQ for the main mix or channel EQ for vocal processing, for example. Contour Mode offers optimum crossover processing for superior speaker system performance, eliminating the need for external crossover and EQ devices. The Mesa and Contour modes can also be combined, giving the MY8-LAKE the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of applications.
*1 Equivalent to two Lake LM44 units.
*2 Equivalent to two Lake LM26 units.
The MY8-LAKE makes Lake Processing more Accessible than Ever
The MY8-LAKE packs industry-standard Lake Processing output management tools into a remarkably compact and convenient expansion card. By simply installing the MY8-LAKE into a compatible Yamaha digital mixing console you gain powerful, flexible output management capability as well as input EQ functionality that can maximize the potential of your console. And since no extra cabling or rack facilities are required, no additional space or time burdens are imposed. The MY8-LAKE makes advanced Lake processing easier than ever.
- 8-in/8-out Mesa mode (system EQ), 4-in/12-out Contour mode (crossover), or a combination of both for versatile processing.
- 96 kHz internal processing, supporting 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, and 88.2 kHz sample rates.
- Compatible with Smaart sound system measurement software for efficient, effective speaker tuning.
- Flexible system setup via Yamaha digital mixer insert points and MY8-LAKE card AES/EBU connectors.
- Lake Controller software application allows comprehensive overall management of all Lake devices in the system.
- Over 1,000 speaker presets included for fast, accurate tuning with a wide range of systems.
- ※Regarding Nexo speaker presets
- The Nexo presets included in Lake Controller preset library cannot be used with MY8-LAKE since Nexo loudspeakers are intended to be used only with Nexo TD Controlers.
- Mini-YGDAI I/F AES/EBU Input/Output: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Internal Operating Frequency: 96 kHz
- Best case (synchronous 96 kHz to synchronous 96 kHz) from AES input to AES output via module (Contour or Mesa): 0.7185 ms
- Power Requirements: maximum 3W
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
AES/EBU (In/Out Ch 1-8)
- Format: AES/EBU
- Datalenght: 24 bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz (I/O individually selectable per Ch)
- Level: RS422
- Connector: D-sub 25 pin
- Format: 10Base-T/100Base-T
- Datalenght: -
- Sampling frequency: -
- Level: -
- Connector: RJ45
- Yamaha MY8-LAKE DSP card x1
- USB flash drive with Lake Controller installer x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review