Product added to cart
Yamaha RI8-D Dante rack-mountable interface
€1,981.80 €1,651.50 €2,202.00
-220€You save 10%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha RI8-D Dante väljundkaart
Sublime Sound Liberated by Exceptional Flexibility
R Series I/O racks employ Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components. They also allow redundancy for the utmost reliability in any application. Four models accommodate a wide range of I/O requirements.
- Sonic performance that brings out the best in any system
- Dante network protocol contributes to greater system scalability and flexibility
- Support for CL series consoles as well as other Dante based systems
- Automatic digital-stage compensation for analog gain changes (CL series only)
- Four models flexibly accommodate any system requirements
Sonic performance that brings out the best in any system
The “natural, musical sound” that was a key element of the CL Series design policy is carried on without compromise in the R Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The result is eminently natural, musical sound.
Dante network protocol contributes to greater system scalability and flexibility
The Dante network audio protocol developed by Audinate offers outstanding system scalability and flexibility. The required number of audio inputs and outputs can be placed wherever they are needed most, and the ability to implement redundant connections makes it possible to design a system that will keep going in the face of technical problems. With CL Series components a complete daisy-chained system can be easily set up without the need for network switches. Dante Controller software running on a personal computer allows flexible patching of devices on the network.
Support for CL series consoles as well as other Dante based systems
CL Series components are not the only Yamaha professional audio devices that will work with R Series I/O racks. With the Dante-MY16-AUD Mini-YGDAI card from Audinate installed, the M7CL, LS9, DME64N, and other compatible Yamaha pro audio gear can be used with Rio Series devices in capable and robust Dante network systems. The Rio3224-D, Rio1608-D, and Ri8-D head amplifiers can even be controlled directly from the interface of the M7CL, LS9, or other compatible console.
Automatic digital-stage compensation for analog gain changes (CL/QL series only)
When multiple consoles are connected to one I/O rack unit, analog gain adjustments made by the console operators can result in unexpected level changes. The Rio Series features a gain compensation function that works with CL/QL consoles to automatically compensate for analog gain adjustments in the digital stage, so that the sound level transmitted from the R Series I/O unit to the network remains constant.
Four models flexibly accommodate any system requirements
In addition to the Rio3224-D and Rio1608-D models that were released together with the CL Series consoles, input-only Ri8-D and output-only Ro8-D models are now available, making up a four-model lineup that reinforces the underlying Rio Series concept: “the number of inputs and outputs you need, wherever you need them.” The Ri8-D can be used as a portable input rack, and the Ro8-D can be used for output in an amp room, for example. The possibilities are extensive, making it easy to optimally match systems of any size or complexity.
- Sound Philosophy: Natural Sound Concept
- Grade: Inherit the sublime sound of PM series
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96kHz
- Indicators: Sig, Peak, +48V
- Gain Compensation: Supported
- HA Control Redundancy from CL/QL consoles: Supported
- Controllability from R Remote software: Supported
- Maximum number of units using HA remotes per system: Up to 8
- AD8HR mode (HA control from M7CL and LS9): Supported
- Analog Inputs: 8
- Analog Input Connector: XLR-3-31 Type
- Analog Outputs: 0
- AES/EBU Outputs: 0
- AC Inlet: V-lock type
- Heights: 1U
Sampling frequency rate external:
- 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- 88.2kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm)
- 96kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%
- Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with CL5 using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
Total harmonic distortion
- Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Less than 0.05% 20Hz-40kHz@+4dBu into 600Ω, Fs=88.2kHz, 96kHz
- INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min.
- +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz
- +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=88.2kHz, 96kHz
- 108dB typ., INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min
- -100dB, adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 35W
- Others: Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃
- Mõõtmed: 480 x 44 x 362 mm
- Kaal: 4,5 kg
- Yamaha RI8-D Dante rack-mountable interface 1 tk
Write Your Own Review