Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Yamaha TIO1608-D Plug In & Play Dante Stagebox
Plug In & Play Dante Stagebox Solution
The Tio1608-D is a Dante-equipped I/O rack with 16 microphone/ line inputs and 8 line outputs. Tio racks feature the same recallable D-PRE™ microphone preamplifiers as the TF series delivering extraordinarily natural and musical sound. In combination with TF series consoles, Tio racks can be connected using up to three units with a fast and easy setup. * Optional NY64-D Card is required.
Flexible system expansion via Dante
Dante Network Audio Protocol has been adopted, not only in TF, but also in other Yamaha digital mixing consoles such as CL/QL. Combining these I/O racks and the various consoles can significantly increase the flexibility of system designs. Patching can be enabled via “Dante Controller” while Remote HA can be controlled by “R Remote” software. Audio patching and Remote HA can be controlled not only from TF but also from CL/QL.
* Please note that Remote HA of the Tio1608-D can be implemented only via the Primary port. Remote HA control of Tio1608D is not available on the secondary network, even when you are using with TF or CL/QL.
Digital Stagebox System with a Maximum of 3 units
Users wishing to expand on the TF's already extensive input/output capability can easily add up to 3 units with the optional NY64-D expansion card and Tio1608-D I/O racks. Daisy-chaining the main console offstage and Tio1608-D I/O racks on stage using lightweight CAT5e Ethernet cables allows low-latency, high-quality sound transmission without the time-consuming transport and setup of bulky analog snakes.
Dante High Reliability Network Audio Protocol
Dante has been adopted by the leading manufacturers and professionals in the sound reinforcement industry for its low jitter, low latency, and high sampling accuracy. Using the Tio1608-D you can easily configure a high-performance Dante stagebox system with little or no IT networking knowledge. Thanks to the flexibility of the Dante network protocol, TF Series consoles can be connected to an extensive range of Dante-enabled equipment such as R Series I/O racks.
Fast and Easy QUICK CONFIG Mode
By enabling the QUICK CONFIG mode on the Tio1608-D, all the connection settings such as network settings and audio patching are set automatically making system configuration easy. After confirming QUICK CONFIG mode is activated on the TF console and Tio racks, simply set a UNIT ID for each Tio1608-D, then daisy chain the TF console and the Tio racks. Turn on the power and you're ready to go!
Simple and Flexible Input Selection
Once the basic configuration is completed you can easily assign inputs to best suit your system setup. By using the ALL INPUT function, users can assign all inputs to the Tio racks, the TF console or a PC/Mac device instantly. Users can also change each input to receive signal from multiple locations so that users can effectively use all inputs.
Recallable D-PRE preamplifiers
The Tio1608-D inherits the natural, musical sensibility that we pursued in the development of the TF Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The Tio1608-D features the same recallable D-PRE microphone preamplifiers as the TF Series to provide a consistent, natural, musical sound throughout the entire system.
- Sound Philosophy: Natural Sound Concept
- Grade: D-PRE
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48kHz
- Indicators: +48V
- Gain Compensation: N/A
- HA Control Redundancy from CL/QL consoles: N/A (Primary only)
- Controllability from R Remote software: Supported
- Maximum number of units using HA remotes per system: Up to 3
- AD8HR mode (HA control from M7CL and LS9): N/A
- Analog Inputs: 16
- Analog Input Connector: Combo Jack
- Analog Outputs: 8
- AES/EBU Outputs: 0
- AC Inlet: Normal
- Heights: 2U
- Sampling frequency rate external: 44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.1% +4dBu@20Hz-20kHz into 600Ω, Gain=+66dB / Less than 0.05% +4dBU@20Hz-20kHz into 600Ω, Gain=-6dB, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz, 48kHz *Measured with a -18dB/octave filter @80kHz
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT, Fs=44.1kHz or 48kHz
- Dynamic range: 108 dB, INPUT to OUTPUT, Gain=-6dB / 112 dB, DA Converter
Hum & noise level
- Equivalent input noise: -128dBu, Gain=+66dB *Measured with A-weighting filter
- Residual output noise: -88dBu, ST master off *Measured with A-weighting filter
- Crosstalk: -100dB, adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels, Input Gain = -6dB *Measured with a -30dB/octave filter @22kHz
- Heat dissipation: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 43.5kcal/h
- Power requirements: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 50W
- Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40℃, Storage temperature range: -20 - 60℃
- Mõõtmed: 480mm x 88mm x 364mm
- Kaal: 5.7kg
- Yamaha TIO1608-D Plug In & Play Dante Stagebox 1 tk
- 2.5m toitekaabel 1 tk
- Kummist jalad 4 tk
Write Your Own Review