Product added to cart
€3,038.00 €2,531.67 €3,599.00
-561€You save 16%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Roland V-40HD 4 channel multi-format video switcher
Four multi-format channels at the pinnacle of HD picture quality
The Roland V-40HD Multi-Format Live Video Switcher is a welcomed addition to the powerful V-1600HD and V-800HD model lineup. The V-40HD Live Video Switcher is ideal for any live event or installation that requires the freedom to connect a variety of sources whether they be digital or analog, computer or video format. It is particularly positioned to support configurations using popular HDMI cameras as well as computers. The V-40HD handles true multi-format video meaning there is no need to match input sources to the output resolution. Every input has it's own broadcast quality scaler that individually scales each source as required to fit any output resolution chosen.
The Roland V-40HD boasts twelve inputs on four channels plus one (background), and 5 output connectors with independent scalers on the inputs and output allowing you to connect HDMI/DVI, RGB, component and composite sources. It supports input/output resolutions up to 1080/60p or 1920x1200. The V-40HD is HDCP compliant which allows you to mix copy-protected game and Blu-ray content with other computer and camera sources. It features an input source multi-viewer output that provides a convenient monitoring solution when connected to an HDMI monitor. The V-40HD is equipped with four input systems (Inputs 1 - 4). Each of these systems has three types of input connectors --- HDMI, RGB/Component, and Composite --- allowing you to connect a total of twelve video devices. For output, the V-40HD provides three systems: Output (HDMI, RGB/Component, Composite), Output 2 (HDMI, RGB/Component) , and Preview (HDMI).
Supports 1080p video signals -twice the rate of conventional HD and uses 4:4:4/10-bit internal signal processing. This asserts all the vividness of high-realism, high-detail camera and computer sources.
*Output signal processing is 4:2:2/8-bit.
The V-40HD features an HDCP mode that lets you input and switch commercial digital video from sources such as Blu-ray Discs or game consoles encoded using HDCP digital copyright management technology. This lets you produce video with unrestricted freedom --- for instance, compositing a video feed from a Blu-ray Disc or tablet computer against a background from a live camera. Output to a display can be made via HDMI.
*Commercial use of content requires the permission of the copyright-holder.
*In HDCP mode, only DVI-D/HDMI output can be used. Use of Component and Composite output is not possible.
*The display or projector connected to DVI-D/HDMI output must support HDCP.
The V-40HD can input background music, narration, or other analog sound sources, mix and sync the video and audio, and then output the result via HDMI.
- SCALING Zoom and Adjustment - The V-40HD features scalers that let you make settings independently for every input source. With these, you can take input sources of different resolutions and adjust to any sizing.
- INPUT Selectors - Select from among HDMI, RGB/Component, and Composite as the connector for each input. With just one touch, you can access the video source from any of the three pieces of equipment connected to the respective inputs.
- INPUT Connectors 1 - 4 - Support for three formats per input. [HDMI] Up to WUXGA, 1080p [RGB/Component] Up to WUXGA, 1080p [Composite] 480i or 576i HDMI inputs support an embedded audio signal.
- AUDIO INPUT Mix analog audio into HDMI video - The V-40HD is equipped with inputs for analog audio equipment. This enables you to embed analog audio in the HDMI video output.
- OUTPUT Selectors - Three types of output formats to choose from. Select SD, HD, or RGB simply by pressing a button.
- PVW (Preview) Selectors - Chooses the view displayed on a preview monitor. Select a four-way split screen, PST, PGM or DSK to display. *The resolution and refresh rate of monitor output is fixed at 1920 x 1080/60 Hz (progressive). *Use an HDMI monitor that supports HDCP and 60p signals. *When INPUT is selected (four-way split), the sources are displayed using a reduced frame rate.
- Output Connectors - Connect monitors, projectors, or recording equipment. [HDMI] Up to WUXGA, 1080p [RGB/Component] Up to WUXGA, 1080p [Composite] 480i or 576i *In HDCP mode, no video signals are output from the RGB/Component and composite connectors.
- 4 Channels (12 Inputs - 4 x HDMI, RGB/Component, Composite),
- 3 Outputs (HDMI/RGB/Component/Composite+HDMI/RGB/Component + HDMI)
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing (*4:2:2/8-bit Output Processing)
- 1 M/E (PinP) + DSK
- Built-in frame synchronizers and scalers on all inputs
- Input status LEDs
- Full HDCP support
- Preview monitor output (Four-way split screen for Inputs, PST, PGM, or DSK)
- Audio embedding
- Audio delay to align the timing with video for perfect lip sync
- Sampling rate: 4:4:4 (Y/Pb/Pr), 10 bits. *Output signal processing is 4:2:2/8-bit.
- Audio processing: 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch
- HDMI video: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p
- 640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1080/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- HDMI audio: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch
- RGB/ Component: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1080/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- Composite: NTSC, PAL
- HDMI video: 480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- HDMI audio: Linear PCM, 24 bits/48 kHz, 2ch
- RGB/ Component: 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p640 x 480/60 Hz, 800 x 600/60 Hz, 1024 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 768/60 Hz, 1280 x 1024/60 Hz, 1366 x 768/60 Hz, 1400 x 1050/60 Hz, 1600 x 1200/60 Hz, 1920 x 1200/60 Hz
- Composite: NTSC, PAL
- Preview (HDMI): Video: 1920 x 1080/60 Hz (fixed)
- Video/Audio: HDMI: Type A (19 pins) x 4 ( INPUT 1--4)
- USB A type x 1 ( host, for USB memories )
- MIDI 5 pins DIN type x 2 ( IN, OUT/THRU)
- Tally HD DB-15 type x 1
- RS-232C 9 pins D-sub type x 1
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters LED
- Power Supply: DC 12 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current Draw: 2.6A
- Dimensions: 31,7 x 26,6 x 10,8 cm
- Weight: 3,4 kg
- Roland V-40HD 4 channel multi-format video switcher x1
Write Your Own Review