Product added to cart
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Dante™ audio network interface 4 in / 4 out
- 48 kHz / 24 bit digital audio transfer
- Incredible low latency (2 / 5 ms)
- Works with standard 100Mbit or 1Gbit networking equipment
- Compatible with any Dante™-enabled device available on the market
- True plug & play solution
- Self-explanatory graphical routing
- Compatible with TouchLink™ (ANI44XT)
- Supports AES67 protocol (ANI44XT)
- Public facilities
- Corporate spaces
- Houses of worship
- Clubs, bars, restaurants
The ANI44XT is a Dante™ audio network interface for installation into WaveDynamics™ series amplifiers with four input and four output channels. The installation of this optional module allows these amplifiers to be integrated into any Dante™ enabled AV network and flawlessly transfer digital audio with any compatible product on the market, ranging from music sources to microphone systems, mixers, and many more.
A true plug & play solution is created when linking multiple Dante™ enabled devices with each other on a standard IP network. It offers self-configuring solutions by using DHCP configuration, while the connection can be made to any existing 100 Mbit or 1 Gbit network infrastructure. Bidirectional signal transmissions with a sampling frequency of 48 kHz and a bit depth of 24 bit are simultaneously possible on all in and output channels while guaranteeing an incredibly low latency with a maximum of up to 5 ms. (depending on the network occupation). The network connection is implemented using an Ethercon compatible connector, allowing connection using standard RJ45 or ruggedized Ethercon connections in professional applications.
The ANI44XT comes delivered as an installation kit, including all required accessories for integration into the amplifier chassis. Installation shall be performed by qualified technicians.
The updated ANI44XT will have new functionalities like:
- Updated power supply with much better performance in terms of noise and interference sensitivity.
- It enables you to have TouchLink™ capabilities
- It is fully AUDAC Touch™ compatible.
- It supports AES67 protocol.
- Quantity: 4
- Other Type: Dante/AES67 (ANI44XT)
- Outputs Quantity: 4
- Communication protocol: Audinate Dante
- Sampling frequency: 48 kHz
- Sampling bit depth: 24-bit
- Connectors: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Network specification Standard: 100 Mbit or 1 Gbit
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Weight: 0.090 kg
- Mounting: Integration in amplifier chassis
- Audac ANI44XT Dante network interface x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review