Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
VM95 series Elliptical stereo cartridge
The AT-VM95E, the new Audio-Technica entry model Elliptical cartridge will replace the legendary AT95E and take advantage of the developments of the AT95EX introduced in 2015. The AT-VM95E features an improved and distinctive design resulting in a more rigid low resonance housing, and two threaded inserts in the cartridge body enabling it to be mounted to the headshell or on an integral tonearm with just two screws, no nuts.
- Aluminium cantilever
- 4.0mV output voltage
- Compatible body with all VM95 Series stylus assemblies
- Replacement for AT95E and AT95EX
- 20 to 22,000Hz frequency response
AT-VM9E Series compatibility with the AT-XP Series DJ Cartridges
- The electromagnetic engine-body of XP-Series, is fully compatible with all replacement styli of VM95 Series and will deliver more output voltage than VM95 Series cartridge. So providing improved compatibility with phono inputs of Professional DJ Mixers.
- VM95 Series electromagnetic engine-body is also compatible with the three replacement styli of the DJ cartridge AT-XP Series, nevertheless, the electromagnetic engine-body of XP-Series, will deliver more output voltage than VM95 Series cartridge in order to provide better compatibility with phono inputs of Professional DJ Mixers.
- Note that typical tracking force when using XP Series styli is three grams as opposed to two grams for VM95 Series styli.
- The suspension design and compliance of XP-Series styli have been optimized for intensive DJ’ing, including possible manual cueing and back-cueing.
- The VM95 Series suspension design and compliances of VM95 Series have been designed for optimum audiophile reproduction.
- Model: AT-VM95E
- Type: VM Stereo Dual Magnet
- Mounting: 1/2” centres
- Frequency Response: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 20 dB (1 kHz)
- Output Channel Balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Output Voltage: 4.0 mV (@ 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
- Vertical Tracking Force Range: 1.8 - 2.2g (standard 2.0 g)
- Stylus Shape: Elliptical
- Stylus Size: 0.3 x 0.7 mil
- Stylus Construction: Bonded Round Shank
- Cantilever: Aluminium Pipe
- Coil Impedance: 3.3 kΩ (1 kHz)
- Coil Inductance: 550 mH (1 kHz)
- DC Resistance: 485 Ω
- Static Compliance: 17 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne
- Dynamic Compliance: 7 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne (100 Hz)
- Wire Used for Coil: T.P. Copper
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Ω
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Cartridge Weight: 6.1g
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 18.9 x 28.3 ( H x W x D mm)
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E
- Audio-Technica AT-VM95E helipea 1 tk
- 11 mm installation kruvid 2 tk
- 8 mm installation kruvid 2 tk
Write Your Own Review