Product added to cart
Audio-Technica AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone
€94.05 €78.37 €99.00
-4,95€You save 5%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Best quality to price ratio in its class
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality / price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
“Ideal for projects / home studio”
At a very affordable price, the AT2020 is the best choice for a first cardioid condenser studio microphone, combining performance, quality, robustness and versatility.
“High SPL handling”
Its high sound pressure level (144 dB) and exceptional dynamic range make the AT2020 particularly versatile.
Technical design and advanced manufacturing ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's strict standards of consistency and reliability.
- The Ø16 mm made to measure diaphragm, provides superior transient response over the entire frequency range.
- It is suitable for recording voice, instruments (percussion, piano, brass, winds, Leslie amp or guitar).
- The AT8466 attachment comes with the AT2020 can be installed on a conventional microphone stand, or on a tripod.
- The AT2020 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 345g
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm x 52.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Output: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone x1
- Clamp for 5/8"-27 stands x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- Transport bag x1
Write Your Own Review