Product added to cart
€3,324.05 €2,770.04 €3,499.00
-174,95€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Audio Technica AT5040 studio condenser microphone
A milestone in condenser microphone design
The debut of our flagship 50 Series, the AT5040 represents a milestone in condenser design, offering remarkably musical high-fidelity performance, with profound realism and depth, presence and purity of sound.
- Audio-Technica’s premier studio condenser vocal microphone
- Extremely musical high-fidelity performance, with profound realism and depth, presence and purity of sound
- Four rectangular diaphragms (2 micron) function together as Audio-Technica’s largest-ever element, providing combined surface area twice that of a standard one-inch circular diaphragm
- Exceptionally low noise and wide dynamic range ideal for studio vocals
- Discrete components carefully selected for optimized capsule performance
- High-SPL capability and extended frequency response
- Hand assembled and inspected for 100% quality control
- Elegant, durable housing of aluminum and brass
“A milestone in condenser design”
Four-part rectangular element
Exclusively for the AT5040, Audio-Technica engineers developed a four-part rectangular element, the pinnacle of our recent breakthroughs in sound-capture technology.
“Audio-technica’s largest-ever element”
By using four diaphragms in a single capsule, the AT5040 delivers the benefits of an exceptionally large diaphragm – along with an extremely low noise floor - without increased weight or decreased transient response.
100% Quality Control
Every AT5040 is hand assembled and individually inspected ensuring 100% quality control.
“Pure innovation, not evulation..”
As much as we admire the great microphones of the world, this new 50 Series cardioid condenser is pure innovation, not emulation.
- As much as we admire the great microphones of the world, this new 50 Series cardioid condenser is pure innovation, not emulation.
- Four rectangular diaphragms (2 micron) function together as Audio-Technica’s largest-ever element.
AT8480 Shock Mount
- An advanced-design custom shock mount provides superior isolation attenuating noise, shock and vibration.
100% Quality Control
- Every AT5040 is hand assembled and individually inspected for 100% quality control.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level 142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 5 dB SPL
- Dynamic: 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 89 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa*
- Phantom power: 48V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Weight: 582 g
- Dimensions: 165.3 mm x 57.0 mm
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica AT5040 studio condenser microphone x1
- AT8480 shock mount (5/8"-27 stands) x1
- Transport bag x1
Write Your Own Review