Product added to cart
€159.60 €133.00 €168.00
-8,40€You save 5%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphone
The ATM230 hypercardioid instrument microphone brings a compact drum model to Audio-Technica’s popular Artist Series line. The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end.
The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 30 - 12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 600 Ohms
- Weight: 292 g
- Dimensions: 82.5 mm x 38.0 mm (1.5") maximum diameter
- Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio Technica ATM230 x1
- AT8665 mount for 5/8"-27 threaded adapter x1
- 5/8"-27 - 3/8"-16 adapter x1
- Transpot bag x1
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review