Product added to cart
Audio Technica ATW-1302
€489.00 €407.50 €560.00
-71€You save 13%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Clear and natural high-fidelity sound
The Audio-Technica "System 10 Pro" rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
- 2.4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Possibility of 2 interchangeable receivers per chassis
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19" 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
“2.4GHz digital system, 24 bits/48 KHz”
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts its own frequencies to avoid interference. Thus, this system works perfectly well in WiFi environments. Also ideal for add channels to an existing installation running on TV frequencies, since the System 10 Pro will not result in intermodulation or interference.
“Three levels of diversity assurance”
The System 10 provides three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
“A compact and expandable system”
With an RJ12 cable supplied with each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). While many systems can operate without being connected, this is not recommended. Indeed, linking the systems to create a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation avoids signal loss and optimizes the simultaneous use of the 10 channels.
High fidelity sound
- The System 10 Pro offers high-fidelity audio quality over the entire frequency band. No compression of the signal during transmission and reception.
- The System 10 allows you to install up to 4 channels in a single 19" 1U rack.
- With an RJ12 cable supplied alongside each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (and 10 receivers).
Ease of use
- Although the System 10 Pro is an effective professional wireless system, the user does not need special training to operate. Once unwrapped, it's ready to go!
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Frequemcy response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Levi: 60 m
- Dynamic: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Harmonical dispersion: <0.05% typical
- Temperature: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit/48 kHz
- Latency: 3.8 ms
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors: (Microphone) Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
- Link Connector: RJ12
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Included: AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet
- Dimensions: 209.8 mm x 44 mm x 169.3 mm
- Weight: 940 g
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Battery type: 2x 1.5V AA (pole kaasas)
- Battery lifetime: >7 tundi (alkaline) (Depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions: 254.8 mm long, 50.0 mm diameeter
- Weight: 280 g
- Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp
- ATW-RC13 receiver x1
- ATW-RU13 receiver x1
- ATW-T1002 dynamic microphone x1
- AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp x1
- Power adapter x1
- Link cable x1
- Rack mounts 2 tk
- Conncettion plate x1
- Rubber feet x4
Write Your Own Review