Product added to cart
Audio-Technica PRO35 condenser instrument microphone
€173.00 €144.17 €199.00
-26,00€You save 13%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
It folds to your needs
Designed for saxophone, brass and percussion, the PRO35 is ideal in applications with high sound pressure levels, and for stage performances. It comes equipped with the UniMount® clamp, which allows for precise positioning, better impact resistance, and a good protection of the capsule.
- Ideal microphone for sax, toms, brass and percussion
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and reduces the pickup of sounds to the sides and rear
- Perfect for non-static stage performances
- Extended frequency response renders all the subtle nuances of a performance
- 80Hz low-cut filter on the power module
- UniMount® clip allows for precise positioning, providing impact resistance and protecting the capsule
- Gold plated corrosion-resistant contacts on the XLRM-type connectors
- Excels in applications with high sound pressure level
“Extended frequency response”
The PRO35 has a dynamic range of 115 dB, a maximum SPL of 145 dB level and frequency response extends from 50 Hz to 15 kHz.
“Unimount® clip system”
The PRO35's UniMount® clip allows for accurate positioning, providing shock and vibration resistance whilst protecting the element.
The AT8538 power module is equipped with a low-cut filter that removes frequencies below 80 Hz. This ensures the maximal removal of noise pollution (ground vibration of the instrument, or electric humming or other various buzzing), without altering the quality of the instrument sound capture.
- Cardioid directivity for better isolation of the source, and resuction of sounds from the sides and rear.
- The AT8418 Unimount clip (included) allows the precise positioning of the PRO35 on all types of instruments (brass, sax, percussion, ...)
- The PRO35 comes with its AT8538 power module with 80Hz low-cut filter and an exit to XLRM 3-pin connector.
- The PRO35 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Dynamic: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to noise ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Cable 1.8 m (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Audio Technica PRO35 condenser instrument microphone x1
- AT8418 UniMount® instrumendi clamp x1
- AT8538 module x1
- Transport bag x1
Write Your Own Review