Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
ENTTEC’s STORM10 is a compact installer-grade Ethernet-DMX to DMX/RDM gateway designed to make controlling DMX lights over Ethernet simple.
The STORM10 converts Art-Net, sACN & ESP eDMX protocols into up to 10 Universes of DMX/RDM to your lighting fixtures. In combination with 1 ethernet input, STORM10 is packed with 10 rear DMX/RDM output ports alongside installer-friendly two forward-facing service ports duplicating Port 9&10 offering as many outputs as possible within a 1U half-width rack device.
The STORM10 converts fully compliant DMX using RJ45 outputs, Cat5e/Cat6 cable can be wired to a standard DMX plug either locally to the STORM10 or at the first fixture. Using RJ45 cables instead of DMX cable proves cheaper and more efficient especially on long term installations.
The STORM10 can be powered by either PoE or a 12- 24V DC jack input. Its front LED indicators showing the status and connectivity of each unit. All intuitive configuration management including firmware updates are conveniently accessible through its localhost web interface making installations both simple and fast.
The STORM10 allows merging of up to two EthernetDMX sources via HTP or LTP methods, providing additional flexibility without the need for other hardware.
- 10 Universe Ethernet-DMX to DMX/RDM Node.
- Supports Art-Net, sACN & ESP Ethernet protocols.
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet input port (10/100 Mbps) with built-in LED network status indicator.
- Total 12 x DMX/RDM output ports: 10 x rear DMX/RDM ports & 2 x forward-facing service ports duplicating Port 9&10.
- PoE or DC jack power input.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Integrated protection against surge.
- 10 DMX output settings are independently configurable, including Input Protocol, Output type, refresh rate, HTP/LTP Merge.
- DHCP or Static IP address support.
- Intuitive device configuration and updates through the inbuilt web interface.
- Mounting accessories included allowing surface mount, din mount or rack mount in half or full width rack spaces.
- Connectors: 1* Ethernet Input (RJ45); 1* Power Input (DC); 10+2 (Duplicated Port 9&10) * DMX/RDM Output (RJ45)
- IP rating: IP20
- LED status indicator: Forward facing LED indicator; Network link/Activity (integrated into RJ45 port)
- Input protocols: Art-Net; sACN; ESP
- Output protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- Max. output channels: 5120ch (10 Universes)
- Network speed: 10/100Base-T
- Network configuration: DHCP / Static (Default 192.168.0.10)
- RDM: Yes
- Max. merging sources: 2 Sources
- Firmware updates: Web browser
- Input voltage: 12-24V DC / PoE IEEE802.3AF
- Cooling method: Convection
- Environmental operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Environmental operating humidity: 5- 95% (non-condensing)
- Body material: ABS + Anodized aluminium
- Rack Ear Material: Powder coated aluminium.
- Unit dimensions: 200 x 120 x 42 mm
- Unit weight: 0.46kg
- Warranty: 3-year return to base manufacturer warranty
- ENTTEC STORM 10 Ethernet DMX interface x 1
- Ethernet cable x 1
- Power supply with AU/EU/UK/US adapters x 1
- Rack, Surface/Din mount ears + Din Clips + Screws
Ask from Sales Specialists for more information about this product
+372 6728 280
Write Your Own Review