Product added to cart
Korg Microkorg analog synthesizer/vocoder
€344.00 €286.67 €400.00
-56€You save 14%
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
This product has free shipping!
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Versatile and distinctive vocoder
You can connect a mic to the AUDIO IN1 jack of the microKORG, and use it for a powerful vocoder that applies the tonal character of a vocal input to the sound of an oscillator, producing the impression that it is speaking or singing.
This is an eight-band vocoder (the sixteen filters are used in pairs) that can not only simulate the classic vocoder sounds of the past, but also shift the filter frequencies (Formant Shift function) or even adjust the level and panning of each frequency band to dramatically transform the tonal character and create highly original sounds. In addition, the Formant Hold key freezes the formants of the input vocal signal, allowing you to capture your voice and play it on the keyboard. Since the microKORG ships with a microphone, you can start using the powerful vocoder function immediately.
While vocalizing into the mic and using the keyboard to play vocoder sounds, you can "freeze" the current tone of the vocoder by pressing the Formant Hold key. This allows you to continue to play the current vocoder sound, even when you are not vocalizing. This tone will be remembered when you write the vocoder program to memory. Several of the vocoder bank programs will sound even if you simply play the keyboard. These programs were written with Formant Hold turned on.
Serious synthesizer and vocoder functionality in a compact package - the microKORG
The new microKORG is a compact-sized synthesizer that delivers the true enjoyment of synthesis. Underneath its small exterior lurks an amazingly powerful synthesizer. It is fun to play, and it delivers a sound and functionality that will satisfy everyone from the beginner to the professional. Welcome to a world of unlimited creativity.
- A true synthesizer with an analog modeling tone generator
- Powerful-sounding oscillator section
- Knife-sharp filter section
- An amp section with great presence and distortion
- EG and LFO add subtle tonal movement
- Virtual patches for even more sophisticated sound-editing
- Versatile and distinctive vocoder
- 128 programs for immediate use
- A full range of effects
- Freely settable arpeggiator
- Process an external audio source via the audio inputs
- MIDI controller functionality
- Controls designed for easy access
- Pop and distinctive looks, and an included mini-mic
- Programs: 128 programs
- Effects: Modulation effects (3 types), Delay (3 types), Equalizer
- Arpeggiator: 6 types
- Controllers: Real-Time control knob X 4 (3 level Selection), Arpeggio ON/OFF
- Keyboards: 37 Keys (mini-keyboard, keyboard has velocity)
- Inputs: AUDIO IN 1,2, Level switch LINE/MIC, [AUDIO IN 1, 2 (LINE) ], [AUDIO IN 2 (MIC)]
- Outputs: L/MONO, R, Headphones
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- Display: 3 characters×1 line with 8 segment LED
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Power Consumption: 6.4 W (MAX)
- Dimensions: 52,4 x 23,2 x 7,0 cm
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Korg Microkorg analog synthesizer/vocoder x1
- AC adapter (DC 9 V, 600 mA) x1
- Condenser microphone x1
Write Your Own Review