Product added to cart
Korg Minilogue analog synthesizer
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Minilogue - polyphonic analogue synthesizer
A next-generation polyphonic analog synthesizer - and so much more.
Meet minilogue; the stylish, innovative, 37 slim-key fully programmable analog polyphonic synthesizer. Minilogue’s newly developed analog synthesizer circuit delivers polyphony and full programmability at a great price --- exactly what today's musician needs. With the minilogue, you can get your hands on the powerful sound that's only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It's the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
True analog sound
The synth circuits for minilogue are all new ground up designs, delivering a synthesizer experience like no other. Unprecedented in this class, it’s a four-voice polyphonic true-analog synth with an interface that's designed for accessibility. Whether you're performing live or producing in the studio, the minilogue is the fastest way for the user to explore and implement real analog synthesis in any situation.
The structure consists of 2VCO, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. The minilogue's unique wave shape capability lets you fine tune the oscillators’ harmonics, creating the most divine sounds and compositions. The minilogue is also equipped with a variety of powerful types of modulation including cross modulation, oscillator sync, and ring modulator, as well as a delay with a high-pass filter. Powerful sound creation and rich variety are the true hallmarks of an analog synthesizer.
Polyphony and Presets – Perfect
minilogue goes beyond analog synths in its price range by adding 200 preset locations. Select a program for instant access to great sounds - - ranging from thick basses to deep pads to brilliant polyphonic leads and atmospheric sounds. No need to have deep synthesis knowledge; just choose a sound and tweak - a workflow that is very familiar with musicians today. For those who want to dive deeper into the heart and soul of minilogue’s engine, the minilogue hold 200 programs; with 100 editable factory programs included, and 100 locations serving as blank canvases on which to create your next analog masterpiece. Each preset can also hold a step sequence and delay settings along with the sounds you create.
Selectable voice modes let you freely configure the four voices for performance. The voices can be set to four note polyphony for chords or layered for thick basses and leads. Other modes cover a range of sounds from octave shifted bass explosions to delicately staggered layered triggering.
Eight voice modes
- POLY - operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO - operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON - operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO - operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD - produces chords
- DELAY - voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP - an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN - when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
Get creative with the intuitive 16-step sequencer with motion sequence recording capabilities, and make your sound truly come to life. The minilogue provides real-time recording with overdubbing, and step recording that lets you record simply by consecutively specifying notes, giving you a great way to create phrases and performances.
Oscilloscope visualizes the sound
The OLED display will show the waveform as you sculpt your sound. Visual feedback is both educational and entertaining, and represents a first on a hardware synthesizer.
The uniquely curved, sand-blasted 2mm aluminum front panel, metal shaft potentiometers, solid, chassis-mounted metal shaft potentiometers and rubber-coated knobs give the roadworthy minilogue a standout look and feel to complement its powerful and dynamic sound creation capabilities.
Sync with groove machine
In addition to the standard MIDI connectors, the minilogue provides a sync connector that can be easily connected to Korg's groove machines. Connect this to a volca series unit, an electribe, or the SQ-1, and experience a session with synchronized sequencer playback.
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users)
- Each program includes voice mode and sequence data settings
- Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain)
- VOICE MODE DEPTH can vary different parameters in each mode
- Main Synthesis Parameter
- VCO1: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2: Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION: Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER: Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO: Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY: Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- A slider can control different parameters for each program
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC9V) KA350
- Power Consumption: 8 W
- Dimensions: 500 x 300 x 85 mm
- Weight: 2,8 kg
- Korg minilogue analog synthesizer x1
- AC adapter x1
Write Your Own Review