Product added to cart
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Midas M32R digitaalne helimikserpult
Digital Console for Live and Studio with 40 Input Channels, 16 MIDAS PRO Microphone Preamplifiers and 25 Mix Buses
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 5” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designing A Future Classic
Our goal for M32R was to combine the best of classic British console designs with advanced modern technology to completely redefine what a rack mountable digital desktop mixing console can offer.
We began the industrial design process by drawing inspiration from a somewhat unexpected source – the luxury and high-performance car industry.
Why High-Performance Cars?
Simply because the design teams at Aston Martin*, Bentley*, Rolls Royce*, and other leading manufacturers are skilled at introducing innovative technological advancements while simultaneously maintaining the feel, essence, and intangible qualities of their cherished brands. And in essence, that’s the challenge we too faced when creating the M32R console. So in order to create a future-forward design that took the MIDAS legacy even further, we enlisted the help of Rajesh Kutty, a leading industrial designer known for his work with celebrated luxury auto manufacturers such as Bentley, etc.
Kutty started by examining the design elements that have made MIDAS consoles so highly sought after – from the straightforward, logical layout to the unparalleled usability and ergonomics. These are characteristics that live sound engineers around the world have come to rely on, and are key aspects of the MIDAS legacy.
With these design elements in mind, Kutty set forth to create a styling that would be modern, innovative, futuristic, and stunningly elegant.
Many different construction materials were tested. Countless design variations were explored. And in the end, a styling was chosen that represented the perfect marriage between aerodynamic artistry and uncompromising performance. The design is both ultramodern and distinctly classic at the same time.
The Landmark in Console History
A close look at M32R reveals that the styling is completely new in every sense of the word. Rajesh Kutty’s automotive-inspired design elements mesh perfectly with a recognisable MIDAS signature, setting the M32R apart from any other console. Its beautifully streamlined and elegant form factor completely revolutionises the experience of live mixing.
The MIDAS M32R construction is equally impressive, and is designed to off er you years of reliable performance while withstanding the demanding environment of live performance venues. M32R employs a predominantly space-frame construction, with parts of the sub-frame consisting of high-performance aluminium. Multiple alloys have been employed throughout to guarantee maximum component efficiency and an improved performance-to-weight ratio.
The M32R is an innovative, evolved design that brings together modern construction principles and high-tech materials into a styling destined to go down as a landmark in console history.
MIDAS is the Epitome of Excellence
In 2013, MIDAS approached me to create a new design language for MIDAS and with it a new mixing console. Having designed for Bentley, I am intimately familiar with the challenge of transforming a brand while retaining the precious heritage – in this case the 40 year old iconic British mixing console brand MIDAS .
Representing the pinnacle of its industry, MIDAS is the Epitome of Excellence. When it comes to ergonomics, performance and style, the aspects of a high-performance luxury car equally apply to a high-end mixing console. I was given a blank sheet of paper for my choice of materials. This meant considering lightweight materials such as top-grade aluminium, while using a sophisticated steel construction, for high-impact structural areas.
High attention was paid to the tactile elements such as fader knobs and the illumination to work under all background conditions.
From the onset the idea was to break the mould! Hence the form study deliberately tried to break away from the static, bulky feel of today's mixing consoles. Instead making it more dynamic, ergonomic, yet luxurious. Colours, size, mobility and hardware were given equal importance to arrive at the M32R - a true projection of the brand, today.
Industry-Leading 192 kHz Precision
The ground-breaking M32R console combines legendary MIDAS sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console. M32R features ultra-sleek styling, offering you a truly luxurious mixing experience. High-end construction materials provide unparalleled durability and strength, plus substantially lower weight than comparable consoles.
The M32R utilises award-winning MIDAS PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed MIDAS PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles.
The MIDAS M32R is a future-forward console that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
Legendary MIDAS Sound Quality
While the MIDAS M32R design, styling, and construction will surely turn a lot of heads, it’s the sound that matters most to engineers and performing artists. And that’s where M32R shines even brighter – as the latest in a long line of pristine-sounding MIDAS consoles, it descends from a celebrated lineage that literally set the standard in electrical design and sound quality. Ever since MIDAS consoles first found fame 40 years ago with acts like Billy Joel, Yes, The Beach Boys, Pink Floyd and others, the MIDAS legacy has always been about uncompromising quality and the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Backing the analogue input section are audiophile Cirrus Logic multi-channel 192 kHz capable A/D converters, which boast a 114 dB dynamic range, ensuring impressively low distortion and low noise performance.
Creating Sonic Landscapes
The MIDAS preamplifier design eliminates typical imbalances of gain-setting stages, thereby improving the common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and harmonic distortion to an almost immeasurable level. The constant high-frequency bandwidth topology assures excellent stability, RF rejection and noise performance at all gain levels, contributing to its transparent, open and dynamic sound. But it doesn’t end there, over the years many mix engineers have found that this robust and overload-tolerant design takes on a whole new dimension of sound when driven hard, the pristine audiophile reproduction giving way to just the right combination of harmonics, a warm and organic sound heard by millions of concertgoers and recorded for posterity on countless live albums over the years.
Since pristine sound always begins with the microphone preamplifier, the first point where your signal enters the console, M32R features genuine MIDAS microphone preamplifiers, which faithfully reproduce every sonic detail so no part of a performance will ever be missed. Transparent and pristine sound, low noise and high common-mode rejection are all hallmarks of this classic design.
The microphone preamplifiers are the very same ones used in the industry standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles, which many consider to be the greatest analogue live consoles ever built. Over the past decade, the XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 have been utilised by countless top artists including Bon Jovi, Alanis Morrisette, AC/DC, Coldplay, Kid Rock, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Foo Fighters, Christina Aguilera, Sir Paul McCartney, Pearl Jam, and many more.
The M32R draws from this same legacy to bring you an elite professional level of audio quality and performance.
5" Main Display
M32R’s 5" day-viewable color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) display shows the setting parameters you need when you need them.
Selected for its high-contrast performance and outdoor visibility, TFT is ideal for concert and open air festival venues. Flanked by high-precision, context-sensitive tactile encoders, the screen comes to life and immediately reports in high definition all adjustments applied to a wide range of parameters.
Intelligent design puts control of vital functions such as Effects, Metering, Routing and much more 1 or 2 button presses away.
- Input Processing Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 Aux Channels, 8 FX Return Channels
- Output Processing Channels: 16-Aug
- 16 aux buses, 6 matrices, main LRC: 100
- Internal Effects Engines (True Stereo / Mono): 16-Aug
- Internal Show Automation (structured Cues / Snippets): 500 / 100
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (incl. Preamplifiers and Faders): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D Conversion (8-channel, 96 kHz ready): 24-Bit, 114 dB Dynamic Range, A-weighted
- D/A Conversion (stereo, 96 kHz ready): 24-Bit, 120 dB Dynamic Range, A-weighted
- I/O Latency (Console Input to Output): 0.8 ms
- Network Latency (Stage Box In > Console > Stage Box Out): 1.1 ms
- MIDAS PRO Series Microphone Preamplifier (XLR): 16
- Talkback Microphone Input (XLR): 1
- RCA Inputs / Outputs: 2-Feb
- XLR Outputs: 8
- Monitoring Outputs (XLR / ¼" TRS Balanced): 2-Feb
- Aux Inputs/Outputs (¼" TRS Balanced): 6-Jun
- Phones Output (¼" TRS): 1 (Stereo)
- AES50 Ports (KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC): 2
- Expansion Card Interface: 32 Channel Audio Input / Output
- ULTRANET P-16 Connector (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs / Outputs: 1-Jan
- USB Type A (Audio and Data Import / Export): 1
- USB Type B, rear panel, for remote control: 1
- Ethernet, RJ45, rear panel, for remote control: 1
Mic Input Characteristics
- Design: MIDAS PRO Series
- THD+N (0 dB gain, 0 dBu output): <0.01% unweighted
- THD+N (+40 dB gain, 0 dBu to +20 dBu output): <0.03% unweighted
- Input Impedance (Unbalanced / Balanced): 10 kO / 10 kO
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level: +23 dBu
- Phantom Power (Switchable per Input): +48 V
- Equivalent Input Noise @ +45 dB gain (150 ? source): -125 dB 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- CMRR @ Unity Gain (Typical): >70 dB
- CMRR @ 40 dB Gain (Typical): >90 dB
- Frequency Response @ 48 kHz Sample Rate: 0 dB to -1 dB 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Dynamic Range, Analogue In to Analogue Out: 106 dB 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- A/D Dynamic Range, Preamplifier and Converter (Typical): 109 dB 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- D/A Dynamic Range, Converter and Output (Typical): 109 dB 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- Crosstalk Rejection @ 1 kHz, Adjacent Channels: 100 dB
- Output level, XLR Connectors (Nominal / Maximum): +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR Connectors (Unbalanced / Balanced): 50 O / 50 O
- Input impedance, TRS Connectors (Unbalanced / Balanced): 20 kO / 40 kO
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS Connectors: +21 dBu
- Output Level, TRS (Nominal / Maximum): +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS (Unbalanced / Balanced): 50 O / 50 O
- Phones Output Impedance / Maximum output Level: 40 O / +21 dBu (Stereo)
- Residual Noise Level, Out 1-16 XLR Connectors, Unity Gain:-85 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- Residual Noise Level, Out 1-16 XLR Connectors, Muted: -88 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- Residual Noise Level, TRS and Monitor out XLR Connectors: -83 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- Main Screen: 5” TFT LCD, 800 x 480 Resolution, 262k Colours
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64 LCD with RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Meter: 18 Segment (-45 dB to Clip)
- Switch-Mode Power Supply: Auto-Ranging 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz) ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 70 W
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions: 478 x 617 x 208 mm (18.8 x 24.3 x 8.2")
- Weight: 14.3 kg
- Midas M32R digitaalne helimikserpult 1 tk
Write Your Own Review