Product added to cart
€467.00 €389.17 €479.00
-12€You save 3%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Register your warranty
All RØDE products are warranted for one year from date of purchase. If you purchased your microphone from an authorised retailer then your warranty can be extended to five years, ten years or lifetime* (depending on the model) by registering the details of your purchase using this form.
RØDE’s extended warranty program gives you the peace of mind that your investment is protected for many years to come.
Rode NT2000 is eligible for our free 10 year extended warranty
Rode NT2000 studio condenser microphone
Seamlessly Variable Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use. Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 15.0mV
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 7dB-A
- Power: +24V phantom power; +48V phantom power
- Weight: 831 g
- Dimensions: 208 x 55 x 55mm
- Connection: 3-pin XLR Output
- Rode NT2000 studio condenser microphone x1
- SM2 shock mount x1
- RC1 transport box x1
Write Your Own Review