Product added to cart
sE Electronics DM1 DYNAMITE microphone preamplifier
Shipping 1-2 Business Days
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
The DM1 DYNAMITE: explosive level for all your passive mics.
Some mics need a LOT of gain - and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your dynamic and passive ribbon microphones - perfect for podcasting, recording, or live sound.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent +28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated buffer amplifier.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, the DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration. Its output impendence is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
For optimum results, we recommend you plug the DM1 directly into your microphone’s output. If necessary, a cable can be used between the microphone and the DM1 - but the shorter the cable, the better the overall performance will be.
+28Db Of Clean, Consistent Gain, Independent Of Load
- designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
- the perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
- gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
- provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
Sophisticated Class-A Electronics
- state of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- provides the lowest noise in its class
Dedicated Output Buffer Amplifier
- provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- extremely low output impedance
- drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
Slim, Rugged All-Metal Housing With Premium Finish
- efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- high-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
Gold-Plated Xlr Connector
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
- Gain: 28 dB (load 1kOhms)
- Max output level (0.5% THD): 8.3 dBV (2.6 V)
- Output noise level: 9 μV (JIS-A)
- Powering: 48 Volts according toIEC 61938
- Electrical impedance: 135 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 3.0 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in.) Length: 95.5 mm (3.76 in.)
- Weight: 80 g
- sE Electronics DM1 DYNAMITE microphone preamplifier x1
- sE logoga sticker x1
Write Your Own Review