Product added to cart
Shure Beta 56A instrument microphone
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
BETA 56A SNARE/TOM MICROPHONE
A compact drum mic engineered for close miking of snare and toms. The supercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds.
What is the Beta 56A best suited to?
It’s a premium microphone that is ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up their snare and toms, either on stage or in the studio. It can also be used with other instruments such as guitar and bass amps, brass and a saxophone amongst others.
What are the charactaristics of the Beta 56A?
The Beta 56A has a uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and a superior rejection of off-axis sound. It includes a Neodymium magnet which gives the BETA56A a high signal-to-noise ration output. The built-in stand adaptor had a dynamic locking system and XLR connector which simplifies setup and provides greater flexibilty.
- Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Compact design reduces stage clutters
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity(1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,8 mV/Pa
- Weight: 468 g
- SHURE Beta 56A 1 tk
- 5/8” - 3/8” (Euro) adapter 1 tk
- Bag 1 tk
Write Your Own Review