Product added to cart
Steinberg Groove Agent 5
€156.00 €130.00 €182.00
-26€You save 14%
Progear on turvaline ostukoht internetis
Turvaline ostukoht on E-kaubanduse Liidu poolt väljastatav usaldusmärgis Eesti e-poodidele. Usaldusmärgisega e-poodidest ostmine on tarbija jaoks turvaline, sest e-poe müügitingimused vastavad seaduses kehtestatud nõuetele ning nende tegevust monitooritakse liidu poolt järjepidevalt.
Loe lähemalt siit
All Estonian citizens or people with valid residence and work permit, can apply for installed payments through our partners: Inbank, LHV Hire-purchase, Holm Pank Liisi Hire-purchase. More info here: https://www.progear.eu/payment-methods/
We ship to all European Union Countries together with DPD. Please find out more about free shipping, depending on the order amount and destination, here: https://www.progear.eu/delivery-and-handling-fees/
If for some reason the goods purchased from the e-shop are not suitable for you, you can return the product(s) within 14 days, before taking it into use. We will refund the purchase amount immediately, but not later than within 14 days (in accordance to e-shop General Terms and Conditions of Sale, Section 4.).
In order to return a product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address email@example.com. Product has to be returned or send back to Progear Showroom at Artelli 19, 10621, Tallinn, EE.
Steinberg Groove Agent 5 virtual instrument
Beating the drum for every style
Make Your Beats With The Best Creative Drum Software — Groove Agent
Designed for both songwriters and beat producers, Groove Agent 5 includes the very best of electronic and acoustic drums. One of the most detailed acoustic drum kits ever featured in Groove Agent sits alongside a wide variety of percussion, modern electronic drums and MIDI grooves, delivering an inspirational rhythmic composition tool for producers in every genre, from jazz, funk and rock to Trap and EDM. Support for VST, AU and AAX plug-in formats means Groove Agent 5 can be used with virtually any DAW.
- Exceptional-quality acoustic drums and percussion
- Banging electronic drums for Trap, EDM and more
- New Decompose feature for your own signature drum sound
- Over 1,000 MIDI grooves for a wide range of different genres
What You Can Do With Groove Agent
- A wide array of hard-hitting drum kits from top electronic producers like Audeka, Rawtekk, zKlang or Joe Ford provide the fattest beats.
- High-quality acoustic drums with many articulations can be combined with MIDI grooves for fast and inspired songwriting.
- Jam mode creates immediate backing tracks, including intro, fills and ending — perfect for practice, improvising and sketching ideas.
- Like a step sequencer for drums, the pattern editor lets you create complex rhythms in perfect timing, simply by clicking in the grid.
- Record analog drum synthesizers, acoustic drums or any other audio via Groove Agent, manipulate the sound and build your own kits.
- Creative effects, layering up to four different kits and features like the new Decompose let you easily create your own signature sound.
A new standard of dynamic acoustic drums; new kits for electronic music; new MIDI grooves; live sampling; Decompose feature for your own signature drum sound; 32 velocity layers; updated and resizable user interface… plus much more!
More Than 30 New Kits For Edm, Trap And Other Styles
All new kits have been created for Groove Agent 5 by top electronic artists including Rawtekk, Audeka, zKlang, Joe Ford and a number of other young and hungry producers. As well as beat patterns, Beat Agent kits also now include samples like basses, small melody parts, miscellaneous hits and other noises. Further great news is that you can now also use the Style Player for Beat Agent.
Exciting New Styles For Songwriters
Groove Agent 5 features 20 new MIDI Styles for songwriters, including intro, outro, fills and different complexities. They cover a range of genres, including rock, progressive rock, blues rock, alternative rock, indie, funk, soul, jazz, crossover and reggae, with every style played by a top drummer and exclusively mixed for The Kit.
Sound Design With Decompose
Decompose is a sound designer’s dream! With it you can load a sample and easily separate it into its tonal and noise components. Once you’ve done that, you can easily drag and drop each part onto Groove Agent pads to layer your drums, creating an endless array of possibilities. Just imagine combining a fat 808 kick tone with the noise of a 909 snare. Or an electronic snare with the noise of an acoustic hi-hat.
Change The Pitch Of Samples
Create new exciting drum sounds with changing the pitch envelope of a sample. This is especially great for EDM music if you want to create drops and build ups or if you want to do pitch adjustments of pre-recorded drums. Combined with the new Decompose you can also modulate the pitch of tone and noise separately – a very unique approach in working with drum sounds.
Overview Of Every New Feature In Groove Agent 5
20 new MIDI Styles
- Played and mixed by top drummers and engineers
32 plug-in outputs
- You can use more audio outputs than ever before
32 velocity layers
- Groove Agent now handles up to 32 velocity layers
- Easily separate sounds into the tonal and noise components for an endless array of possibilities
Drag and drop samples on pads
- Build your own kits of single instruments, recorded or Decomposed samples
Drag and drop to Cubase
- Drag samples or MIDI grooves from Groove Agent to Cubase
Export mix to Cubase 10
- … including all inserts in each channel strip
Filter content by instrument
- New Beat Agent kits are also available as single instrument presets
Improved Style Player
- New auto complexity mode, with export options for complexities and fills
- Record your own samples directly to pads in Groove Agent
Load styles and MIDI
- … with a simple double click
More than 30 new Beat Agent kits
- For EDM, Trap, Future Bass, Drum ‘n’ Bass, Modern Funk and more
New Pitch modulation
- The perfect addition for Decompose: pitch only the tonal part and leave the noise unpitched
New auto complexity mode
- After inserting a drum fill, you can define the complexity of how it’s played
New modern user interface
- Resizable, undockable and ready for HiDPI
Pre-listening pads and Styles
- Even during playback you can switch instruments or grooves and hear if they fit in
Revised pitch envelope
- … with much better handling
Sample view in envelope editors
- Show samples in the background of envelope editors
Selectable auto fills
- In the Style Player, you can now select just the auto fills you want to use
Solo per layer
- Solo listening of samples on pads with more than one layer
Style Player for Beat Agent
- Acoustic MIDI styles now can be played by electronic kits
- The finest acoustic drums, recorded at Teldex Studios, Berlin
Write Your Own Review